Sign in to follow this  
Guundi

Spawning without weapons

Whenever I spawn on DayZ I never have any weapons. Sometimes when I have just opened the six launcher server list a message says "file bin/weapons not found" or something along those lines. Can you help me because the game is a lot harder without any weapons.

Do you mean spawning once you've died? If so you don't get weapons anymore.

You will want to also download the newest weapons file and extract it to your addons folder cause it might be affecting weapons that sit on the ground not showing up for you.

ok thanks for the help guys i added the newest weapons file onto my addons folder but i still get the message for bin.configure/weapons.cache and i realise why i dont have weapons at the start (sorry for asking) but i am wondering now if the persistent bin cache thing might be affecting my ability to see weapons as blasty said and i want to know if its going to be a problem in the future

ok thanks for the help guys i added the newest weapons file onto my addons folder but i still get the message for bin.configure/weapons.cache and i realise why i dont have weapons at the start (sorry for asking) but i am wondering now if the persistent bin cache thing might be affecting my ability to see weapons as blasty said and i want to know if its going to be a problem in the future

Ignore it, it won't affect your game everyone gets it.