Sign in to follow this  
Kumo420

DayZ Standalone - PvP Montage - Quad Kill!

Hey guy's, I'm bringing you another video! But a PvP Montage this time, this are the clips gathered from this weeks PvP kills. I took a lot of time to save all this footage up and edit after, so I'd appreciate it if you took a quick look and dropped a Like or Subcribe! Oh and if you just wanna see the Quad Kill skip to 2:22 ! Thanks  :)

Video Link: :beans:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0LQ3kHXyt0http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0LQ3kHXyt0  :beans:

Edited by Kumo420

CoD is gross as fuck and I probably haven't touched one of those games since MW2 lol, and I'm going to explain to you guys what I explained to the youtubers... The only reason I was in Balota was for the PvP its because DayZ at the moment is not a "Survival" game. I'd rather waste my time gearing up and going to one of the airfields and PvP till I die rather then trying to play the game the actual way its suppose to be played moving all over the map trying to survive and looking for a area to place your tent and gear, but the game is way to buggy to do that sorta gameplay or I would. You just die by way too many bugs or glitches (I died yesterday in the hospital fully geared out because I was running close to the wall on the 3rd or 4th floor and it no-clipped me through the wall and made me fall to my death). All I'm saying is that DayZ is still very broken and people who are looking for that "Survival" experience your not going to find it in this game yet, your better off playing the Mod on Epoch or just the Mod in general for that kinda experience... There is no point to DayZ at the moment right now still way to broken. Thanks for the feed back though guys appreciate it!