admiral12

Poisoning food!?

Ok guys I stumbled on this vid and that shit blew me away. Whenenver I find fresh fruit It feels like winning the lottery and to think someone gone through all the trouble to gather so many fresh fruit just to spike it. Now I will be left wondering if the food is out of place whether some asshole did something to it.

• Like 4

It seems like you should be warned that your food smells funny if you inpsect it. Disinfectant stinks.

Maybe this will be added later.

• Like 3

But does it actually poison you? I've sprayed disinfectant on cereal and canned food before and never got sick. Haven't tried on fruit though.

• Like 1

People find more evil ways to cause harm to others, it's almost wondrous.

People find more evil ways to cause harm to others, it's almost wondrous.

its the multifunctional aspects of the game that make it so original , anything that can be used for good can subsequently be used for evil . 

the individual dictates their actions & reactions , not the game . 

wonder if one dose is enough to kill you instantly , or get sick & then slowly die if left untreated by charcoal tabs . 

also if you do get sick might not be immediately apparent .

the can of beans was opened ! 

its the multifunctional aspects of the game that make it so original , anything that can be used for good can subsequently be used for evil . 

the individual dictates their actions & reactions , not the game . 

wonder if one dose is enough to kill you instantly , or get sick & then slowly die if left untreated by charcoal tabs . 

also if you do get sick might not be immediately apparent .

the can of beans was opened ! 

Well I kinda thought that defib unit should cause harm to healthy players, so I guess there is evil in all of us!

I demand that we should be able to use defib in combat! It's only natural.

I demand that we should be able to use defib in combat! It's only natural.

I should be able to use a lot of things in combat, like a shirt I could strangle someone good with a shirt.

Ok guys I stumbled on this vid and that shit blew me away. Whenenver I find fresh fruit It feels like winning the lottery and to think someone gone through all the trouble to gather so many fresh fruit just to spike it. Now I will be left wondering if the food is out of place whether some asshole did something to it.

Wow, I didyn't know you can do it.

I guess I dedicate myself now to resuply Solnichniy, Kamyshovo and Elektro with "fresh" food for all the newspawn bambis.

Shame this was posted. Gotta find a new way to ruin people's day now.

Come to think of it this makes a good prank. Next time my buddy asks me for food ill make sure to hand him over sprayed banana.