Sign in to follow this  
DamnDialUp

Ladder bug?

Okay so I had a full on ready to go load out. I had the majority of my pack filled with food, three 100% filled canteens and a 100% water bottle, UK vest FNX45 pistol with I shit you not 170 rounds plus, the whole nine yards. Im on top of the firestation and I walk to the ladder and hit F to go down and it put my pistol away and instead of climbing down the ladder just goes forward and launches me to my death. I cried. Anyone else experience this?

It happened to me once way north when I tried climbing off a ledge on this huge metal shed. I guess my character got bored of the stuff I put him through day by day and took the plunge.

It's a known bug. Been reported on bug tracker. It's happened to myself a minimum of 4 times.

Okay so I had a full on ready to go load out. I had the majority of my pack filled with food, three 100% filled canteens and a 100% water bottle, UK vest FNX45 pistol with I shit you not 170 rounds plus, the whole nine yards. Im on top of the firestation and I walk to the ladder and hit F to go down and it put my pistol away and instead of climbing down the ladder just goes forward and launches me to my death. I cried. Anyone else experience this?

Did this happen to you two nights ago in Cherno? Saw a dead body on the ladder spewing blood.

Did this happen to you two nights ago in Cherno? Saw a dead body on the ladder spewing blood.

No lol happened a few hours ago in Cherno....