Sign in to follow this  
Z0mbi3z

Long range scope Bug

Okay so yesterday i spent like 7 hours trying to find a long range scope for a mosin and i finally do, But then today when i log on and look down my new pristine sniper scope only one of the lines on the scope crosshair show up, So i can only see the horizontal line going from one side to the other.

Has anyone else had this problem and does anyone know how to fix?

I'm reminded of another thread just made where some new player demands to know why people are irritated that they didn't search the damn forum before wasting the top posts slots on the right with yet another question thread that has been answered here before. You could have at least noticed there is a bug tracker section on the forums. 

• Like 1

Never mind it fixed itself, I know not to post on the forums anymore, Fucking awful community this game has -_- 

• Like 4

I wouldn't let his response get to you, some people just don't have a way of being polite and should be ignored unless they have some constructive criticism.  I would advise looking at the bug list, but as it's such an early alpha, searching for your particular bug might be an issue considering the bug list is quite extensive.  None the less, look at the bug list, then if you don't see it report it.  Nothing wrong with asking a question that has very little chance of taking up space at the top of the forums with the constant influx of new posts and responses on the forums. 

• Like 2

Thanks Barsyl, My faith in the community has been restored, It fixed itself so it was probably a problem on my end

Happy hunting :) 

• Like 1

I'm reminded of another thread just made where some new player demands to know why people are irritated that they didn't search the damn forum before wasting the top posts slots on the right with yet another question thread that has been answered here before. You could have at least noticed there is a bug tracker section on the forums. 

I agree with this post. Nobody wants to use the search function.

True, but there's no reason to be rude and drive players away.  It doesn't matter to me that its a popular game atm, I want it to continue to be so.  If people feel like they can't some to the forum to occasionally ask a question then people will be driven away. It's not a sin against humanity if some one is new or doesn't know to search.  It's minor and doesn't have nearly as much of an impact on the player base as when ever someone comes to the forums to ask a question you deem pointless or needs to be researched first and call them out for being lazy.  Not everyone has the time to look this stuff up, I'm happy to answer questions or point people in the right direction.  It's the point of the forums, to communicate.  Not trying to tell you how to interact with people, just simply trying to make people feel welcome with out being berated.

Edited by Barsyl
  • Like 1

You call it upon yourself by going to the forums, posting a "bug", without searching the forums. Or better yet trying to resolve/replicate it yourself simply by relogging.

Kind of like the fresh spawns that are complaining about the kill on sight attitude on the Balota airfield.

Never mind it fixed itself, I know not to post on the forums anymore, Fucking awful community this game has -_- 

There's a huge difference between being lazy and choosing not to search the forums and skipping the entire section titled exactly what you are looking for. Considering by posting here you are part of this 'fucking awful community' I guess I was right all along and you agree with me. Thanks:)