Sign in to follow this  
DevilDog (DayZ)

Has anyone looted a speed loader yet?

I have found a bunch of revolvers and some bullets as well, but anyone find speed loaders? I thought they were in game now.

is the Magnum in game yet?   I still haven't seen one...just rounds for it

is the Magnum in game yet?   I still haven't seen one...just rounds for it

Spawns fo it got fixed with the last patch so yeah its in.

How would you reload the magnum when it is half empty, other than putting it on the ground and emptying it then reloading it?

I can't even find a fucking Mosin, let alone a revolver, let alone speed loaders. 

I have an FNX45 with 60 rounds and sure as hell would like something with range.

I can't even find a fucking Mosin, let alone a revolver, let alone speed loaders. 

I have an FNX45 with 60 rounds and sure as hell would like something with range.

If you think the FNX is bad with range then don't bother with the magnum. I popped off 3 into a zombie and they all missed from 50-75m. Though i was apparently in pain so that might of skewed things.

Put another 3 into a guy with an axe at close range, he still had the time to knock me unconscious afterwards. All 3 hit center mass.

Edited by Dchil

If you think the FNX is bad with range then don't bother with the magnum. I popped off 3 into a zombie and they all missed from 50-75m. Though i was apparently in pain so that might of skewed things.

Put another 3 into a guy with an axe at close range, he still had the time to knock me unconscious afterwards. All 3 hit center mass.

Ahhh DayZ lol.

Ahhh DayZ lol.

It is the nature of the game. I logged out, Relogged and was a freshspawn, Few lives later i'm on the way to NEAF where i last died (after 2-3 restarts though) and i stopped in a servo. Got a map and some 357 ammo. Went to some place near Berez and found the revolver in a building i expected to have a mosin in. Danced happily and continued my journey, though not a single speed loader was to be found (so far).

Did find out though that if you have the 357 equipped and loaded then you can pull the rounds out in one piece effectively making it a speed loader you have to load manually. If you don't understand then just say so and i'll make a vid when possible.

Edited by Dchil

Found two in one military barrack. Playing Rick Grimes since then...

plus it looks extra cool in the chest holster!

Edited by Kassander