DSMIC

Who's squad is this?

So I found some players (three to be exact) who obviously dont check their '6 or '12 at that, and I slaughtered them. 

I want them to know I'm not hacking and wasnt shooting them through the walls, but in fact, hiding like Sam Fisher in the floor above them.

I was in the small residential area of northern Cherno (west of northern hospital apts.) because I heard them from a mile away as they carelessly blasted away zombies with their M4's

they just so happened to walk into the house I was using as a vantage point in my attempt to intercept them. I then killed all 3 of them (2 with my FNX .45, the other with my Mosin).

http://youtu.be/6HedPrws248?t=3m10s

got it all on Fraps...

(this is a repost, I posted on the wrong topic earlier)

Edited by DickSmashMcIronCock

Such laggy video! 

Not giving you a hard time, just reminds me of my first days with the mod playing with Bootcamp on my 2010 Macbook Pro. I had to completely relearn the game when I upgraded to a proper gaming desktop. 

Also what is the song? It is very familiar to me. GTA?

Such laggy video! 

Not giving you a hard time, just reminds me of my first days with the mod playing with Bootcamp on my 2010 Macbook Pro. I had to completely relearn the game when I upgraded to a proper gaming desktop. 

Also what is the song? It is very familiar to me. GTA?

Yes, I tend to use other OST's from popular games, usually sparks a bell, and also about the lag, I know it's bad, but it's just the server, All of my friends got BAD frame drop when people started logging on, sorta like with Arma Wasteland. Although I think my graphics card is dying, which is why I ordered a Titan.

Also, my PC was TERRIBLE when I first started Arma 2, I ran on a dual core!

Yes, I tend to use other OST's from popular games, usually sparks a bell, and also about the lag, I know it's bad, but it's just the server, All of my friends got BAD frame drop when people started logging on, sorta like with Arma Wasteland. Although I think my graphics card is dying, which is why I ordered a Titan.

Also, my PC was TERRIBLE when I first started Arma 2, I ran on a dual core!

I did a lot of homework on my GPUs before I made the big purchase, and have to recommend the EVGA GTX 780 over the Titan. For my money, a roughly 5% performance increase does not equal hundreds of dollars. 

Having said that, enjoy your Titan and I am a little jealous hehe :D

• Like 1

I did a lot of homework on my GPUs before I made the big purchase, and have to recommend the EVGA GTX 780 over the Titan. For my money, a roughly 5% performance increase does not equal hundreds of dollars. 

Having said that, enjoy your Titan and I am a little jealous hehe :D

I had a EVGA GTX 460 FPB, that card was AMAZING for the price I got it for, with my FX 6100 it DESTROYED games like Max Payne 3, but I think there wasnt enough power to it since it lasted about 2 years. It also got very hot

Good example of how exploitable the 3rd person viewing is.  lol  

Otherwise, shame on them for not clearing the second floor or at least trying to utilize it for a vantage point once they started taking fire.

Are you sure that stutter in the FPS isn't from fraps?  I use dxtory, and am about to start using shadowplay.  Fraps likes to take a dump on my FPS every time.  

• Like 1

Otherwise, shame on them for not clearing the second floor or at least trying to utilize it for a vantage point once they started taking fire.

Are you sure that stutter in the FPS isn't from fraps?  I use dxtory, and am about to start using shadowplay.  Fraps likes to take a dump on my FPS every time.  

Fraps likes to take a dump on my HDD space too, I'll look into that, thanks

So using 3rd to exploit in that vid !

If you are using fraps try to use 2 drives 1 for the game 1 for fraps to record to. If you do it all on one drive it will be laggy.

I found this was a good solution for all recording programs I use.

Edited by BL1P

They were doing it as well, they had spotted my team-mate over the wall. Do they have Veteran servers yet? 

I usually play on those but since everyone else can use 3rd I figure "why not"

If you are using fraps try to use 2 drives 1 for the game 1 for fraps to record to. If you do it all on one drive it will be laggy.

I found this was a good solution for all recording programs I use.

Yeah my 2TB HDD is being shipped back, it was faulty, so Im running on a standard WD 250 GB

1. Doesn't FRAPS cap the FPS at 30 in most generally used configs for Youtube? It wouldn't be FRAPS as his FPS is well below a fluid 30 frames. 

2. How in the world do you get Shadowplay to capture DayZ SA? I have seen it done, but nothing in the way of information on how to make it work. 

1. Doesn't FRAPS cap the FPS at 30 in most generally used configs for Youtube? It wouldn't be FRAPS as his FPS is well below a fluid 30 frames. 

2. How in the world do you get Shadowplay to capture DayZ SA? I have seen it done, but nothing in the way of information on how to make it work. 

must be hacks! BAN HIM!

Yeah my 2TB HDD is being shipped back, it was faulty, so Im running on a standard WD 250 GB

I run my OS on an SSD and my games on an other SSD and record onto a HDD

Seems to work well for me although if i could afford a large SSD I would record onto that but man recording so eats up space and large SSDs are very expensive.

PS. Yes the new update separates servers to either 1st or 3rd servers atm with seperate hives coming soon !

btw saying "veteran" servers is wrong as veteran servers in arma2 had 3rd enabled by default only Mercenary - Elite server setting has 3rd disabled by default. 

just an fyi :)

Edited by BL1P

I run my OS on an SSD and my games on an other SSD and record onto a HDD

Seems to work well for me although if i could afford a large SSD I would record onto that but man recording so eats up space and large SSDs are very expensive.

PS. Yes the new update separates servers to either 1st or 3rd servers atm with seperate hives coming soon !

btw saying "veteran" servers is wrong as veteran servers in arma2 had 3rd enabled by default only Mercenary - Elite server setting had 3rd disabled by default. 

just an fyi :)

Holy crap I didn't know that, I should probably adjust my filter when looking for certain servers then

Lol I think one of the Mods/admins changed my name...

my unique, beautiful, name...

Lol I think one of the Mods/admins changed my name...

my unique, beautiful, name...

Was not me, however was not very becoming of you ;).

1.  By default it does, yes.  end of the day- I think fraps sucks.  But that's just how I roll.  Dxtory is less FPS intensive, but still writes huge files.  Shadow play is where it's at.

2.  Here ya go!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVWFqvgOs0g