Application: Grimsonn

APPLICATION PENDING INTERVIEW, PLEASE ENTER OUR TEAMSPEAK 3 AND SPEAK TO A RECRUITER.

Application: (Vokuzak)

Prefered Position: Sniper

What game are you applying for (DayZ Mod / SA):  SA

Previous Clans (if applicable): None

Time spent playing DayZ: 55 Hours

Timezone: Mountain Time.

Time able to be dedicated to clan: 3 - 5 hours a day.

Time spent playing ARMA II: 0

Special qualities/skills (ex, Photoediting, Videos, etc.): I own Fraps for gameplay recording. 

Acceptance of Clan rules: I Accept

Working microphone: Yes, Turtle Beach Headset.

Steam account name: Vokuzak

Military Background (if applicable): Currently enlisted into the Army National Guard.

Why do you wish to become a part of Renegade Corps: Gets lonely out there after so long. Sick of trying to be friendly and get shot by a bandit. And Renegade Corps seems very professional, and thats what im looking for.

Application: (Vokuzak)

APPLICATION PENDING INTERVIEW, PLEASE ENTER OUR TEAMSPEAK 3 SERVER AND SPEAK TO A RECRUITER.

Bump. Lots of new members coming through our doors! Join in on the action!

Application: DayZ SA

Prefered Position: Sniper/recon

What game are you applying for (DayZ Mod / SA): SA

Previous Clans (if applicable): -

Time spent playing DayZ: low ~100hrs on standalone, no mod experience

Timezone: pst, GMT-8

Time able to be dedicated to clan: 10+ hr/wk

Time spent playing ARMA II: I haven't played arma II or the mod, sadly

Special qualities/skills (ex, Photoediting, Videos, etc.): I stream a lot of my gaming, I can help interested members set up their own streams

Acceptance of Clan rules: Yes

Working microphone: Yes

Steam account name: Coolbord9

Military Background (if applicable): -

Why do you wish to become a part of Renegade Corps: I am looking for an organized, tactical clan for which I can hopefully scout, and provide sniper support when necessary.

Application: DayZ SA

APPLICATION PENDING TEAMSPEAK 3 INTERVIEW.

Prefered Position: Scout / Pilot

What game are you applying for (DayZ Mod / SA): Both

Previous Clans (if applicable): N/A

Time spent playing DayZ: Over 100+ Hours

Timezone: Central Standard Time (CST)

Time able to be dedicated to clan: 5 Hours +

Time spent playing ARMA II: 200+ Hours

Special qualities/skills (ex, Photoediting, Videos, etc.): Videos

Steam account name: CarbinatedMoney

Military Background (if applicable): My Father is in the Navy (Chief Warrant Officer) And i am in Air force ROTC (Senior Airman)

Why do you wish to become a part of Renegade Corps: I wish to join because i like to play dayz with group and just to make some new friends.

APPLICATION PENDING TEAMSPEAK 3 INTERVIEW.

Application: Quick Tony!

Prefered Position: Assaut/medic

What game are you applying for (DayZ Mod / SA):  SA

Previous Clans (if applicable): N/A

Time spent playing DayZ: A month

Timezone: EST

Time able to be dedicated to clan: 20+ hours/week.

Time spent playing ARMA II: 0

Special qualities/skills (ex, Photoediting, Videos, etc.): 0

Steam account name: Quick Tony!

Military Background (if applicable): N/A

Why do you wish to become a part of Renegade Corps: I am a big fan of the game and wish to have fun/serious play. I would like to add that I speak portuguese/spanish in addition to english. This could help since there are a lot of portuguese/spanish ppl in the game.

Edited by Setragni

Lol this is a clan?

To "G-Eazy"

I'm surprised that you decided to post your arrogant opinion here!

Great to see that, after you sent multiple little "spies" into our clan and attempted to mess with us, that you finally decided to even have enough self-respect to post here. I'm extremely sad that a clan, with such amazing capabilities in game, posted negatively about us on our disband post. After, on all of the occasions that include your trolling, going onto our servers to "mess" with us, and your pathetic attempt to challenge us to a scrimmage. This, combined with your blatant copying of our organization (or, should I say, your butchered attempt) aswell as your leaders (yourself included) being completely and utterly incompetent, gives you no room to even so much as attempt to slander our name with your comment. I know that you may think of how to come back at this post. But just remember that we are completely and utterly better than you and will continue to be until your entire clan comes crashing down because of how horribly you lead and help your members and fellow leaders..... AGAIN...

To anyone not this moron...

Renegade Corps has disbanded for the time being, with the intentions of reforming when our members and staff have more time to dedicate to the clan and game in total. We have disbanded for these reasons, with the interference of some of this communities best "troll" clans thought of to be more of a challenge and fun rather than a nuisance (especially the derpslim of NCR. It made our days) This being said, we will continue to play DayZ and hope that the community will see us back into our place in the community once we make our inevitable return! Goodluck in the Apocalypse gents!

To "G-Eazy"

I'm surprised that you decided to post your arrogant opinion here!

Great to see that, after you sent multiple little "spies" into our clan and attempted to mess with us, that you finally decided to even have enough self-respect to post here. I'm extremely sad that a clan, with such amazing capabilities in game, posted negatively about us on our disband post. After, on all of the occasions that include your trolling, going onto our servers to "mess" with us, and your pathetic attempt to challenge us to a scrimmage. This, combined with your blatant copying of our organization (or, should I say, your butchered attempt) aswell as your leaders (yourself included) being completely and utterly incompetent, gives you no room to even so much as attempt to slander our name with your comment. I know that you may think of how to come back at this post. But just remember that we are completely and utterly better than you and will continue to be until your entire clan comes crashing down because of how horribly you lead and help your members and fellow leaders..... AGAIN...

To anyone not this moron...

Renegade Corps has disbanded for the time being, with the intentions of reforming when our members and staff have more time to dedicate to the clan and game in total. We have disbanded for these reasons, with the interference of some of this communities best "troll" clans thought of to be more of a challenge and fun rather than a nuisance (especially the derpslim of NCR. It made our days) This being said, we will continue to play DayZ and hope that the community will see us back into our place in the community once we make our inevitable return! Goodluck in the Apocalypse gents!

Says the man who we chased off 3 servers and will not scrimmage us in a friendly pvp for some reason.... remember you were one of us.

Says the man who we chased off 3 servers and will not scrimmage us in a friendly pvp for some reason.... remember you were one of us.

1) We never left those servers due to YOU, of all things, and every engagement you attempted to start failed miserably at your expense.

2) Your "PvP" was denied as you attempted to insert spies (lolwat) into our unit.

But GG.

Edited by Bandman

1) We never left those servers due to YOU, of all things, and every engagement you attempted to start failed miserably at your expense.

2) Your "PvP" was denied as you attempted to insert spies (lolwat) into our unit.

But GG.

I only sent one person in your teamspeak which was trying to get you to pvp...

I only sent one person in your teamspeak which was trying to get you to pvp...

See, your lack of integrity shows! You just simply can't admit what you did. This disappoints me.

Bai!

I like how everyone in this thread, under Military Background, put "Well gee golly my dad was in the Air Force!" ...... YOUR MILITARY BACKGROUND not your parents, jeeez kids

Edited by Mustard

I like how everyone in this thread, under Military Background, put "Well gee golly my dad was in the Air Force!" ...... YOUR MILITARY BACKGROUND not your parents, jeeez kids

Lol, I've actually always wondered why exactly people thought that this was something they needed to post.