yoshiioko

Suggestion: Right-click food "Consume all" option

I'd be cool to have an option to chug a can of beans on one go. Maybe have it take up 30-45 seconds to complete the action. Having to constantly click "Eat" can be time consuming on laggy servers.

Regards,

Adrian C.

• Like 12

This, a ping of 800 (seriously, not a typo) means that doing anything that takes 5-6 steps a pain in the ass.

• Like 3

This, a ping of 800 (seriously, not a typo) means that doing anything that takes 5-6 steps a pain in the ass.

Yes, waiting 30 seconds after you last ate.

You are already using something -_-

• Like 1

While I'm eating the food or drinking water, I just spam the action key for eating , so my char eats all at the same time. BUT, I don't know if it does really work as I think.

Great idea! Have you thought about posting this the DayZ subreddit?

• Like 1

I'd be cool to have an option to chug a can of beans on one go. Maybe have it take up 30-45 seconds to complete the action. Having to constantly click "Eat" can be time consuming on laggy servers.

Regards,

Adrian C.

While it would certainly be convenient, eating/drinking is something that makes you vulnerable in game.  If you could shove an entire can of food in your mouth at once this would essentially be making the game easier for players.  Maybe at most, if would be okay if eating a whole can of food took 4 times as long as eating 25% of it at a time, dependent on how many normal actions it would take to consume a specific food/drink product.

Edited by NeedsFoodBadly

I don't have an issue with eating them bit by bit, but I do agree this would be a nice/useful option. +1

I don't have an issue with eating them bit by bit, but I do agree this would be a nice/useful option. +1

Yeah. I'd still like to have the "Eat" option, but it would be cool to select "Eat All" as well. Depending on the situation or whatever.

Great idea! Have you thought about posting this the DayZ subreddit?

Why, isn't this the official forum?

/Santa

• Like 1

This is a great idea.  In theory it wouldn't take that much to make this happen as far as coding it goes would it?  I mean hell I would even be down for just making the default be to eat all.  When I eat it is usually the whole container anyway because I just get hungry again in 10 minutes if I don't.

Please do this. Most of the time I ask other people to force feed me because that does feed you the whole meal at once