Sign in to follow this  
Khatolic

how to change firemode ?

how do u use weapon bayonet ? on m4 or mosin ?? and how do u switch firemodes in standalone ? in mod it was F

also, cant u attach WEAPON flashlight to a weapon ? it doesnt fit either m4 or handgun.

and does supressor work ? its not silenced at all

I think that both silencer and bayonet doesn't work yet.

To attach the flashlight, well maybe there is already an attachment in the M4 that is blocking the flashlight or something. I'm not sure, though

I think that both silencer and bayonet doesn't work yet.

To attach the flashlight, well maybe there is already an attachment in the M4 that is blocking the flashlight or something. I'm not sure, though

so i can as well just take them off ?

they bayonet does not work yet neither does the fire mode selection or the silencer however for the flashlight does work but you need the handgaurd with rails in your gun first.137590.jpg

Similar to this one

Edited by GlobalFriction

I don't know if there is a change in accuracy or anything like that, so I can't presume that with or without it would be the same. Although I think it would be the same thing.

My friend told me none of these work, so...

i havn't seemed to be able to get the flashlight to attach to the m4 either and thats with no bipod or bayonet i figured it needed a certain foregrip. or maybe its bugged.

Try t for fire mode. Bayonets can be used in hands but I do not think they work on guns. As for the flashlight, you need an RIS hand guard to attach a weapon flashlight to the m4. The mosin cannot fit the flashlight.

ok well, if firemode doesnt work yet. how do i check current ammo in weapons like mosin ? it doesnt show ammo when pressing equipment

Edited by Khatolic

Edited by Guest