assassinofkings151

How to use ammo boxes??

So I found a 300 round ammo box, unloaded all the 5.56 bullets from my m4 mags and stored em in there but now how do I say fill up a 60 round mag from the ammo box with the bullets i've put in there??

Equip the ammo box into your hands and then drag the ammo into the magazine (think you have to eject the magazine from the gun as well)

• Like 1

There are 2 ways,

1:

Drag the box on your hotkey bar and then equip it, then drag ammo from the inventory screen on your mag and choose load ammo.(There are 10 slot and when equiped you can't see them all)

2:

More tricky put it on the ground and use tab to view the box contents this shows all of them, tricky part is that if the server crashes or you DC your box is gone along with the ammo.

• Like 2

Equip the ammo box into your hands and then drag the ammo into the magazine (think you have to eject the magazine from the gun as well)

Jep you have to remove the mag unless you have 2 mags just hit R to reload the other mag so you can load ammo in the empty one.

Edited by Heatlock

if you plan on putting it on the ground (for your buddies to access), be sure its on level terrain, no trees or rocks present, and not in a house as i have lost several of them due to this bug :-\

if you plan on putting it on the ground (for your buddies to access), be sure its on level terrain, no trees or rocks present, and not in a house as i have lost several of them due to this bug :-\

Agreed, while you can drop it and access all 10 slots, it best to just keep it in your hands, even if you can only see 6 of the 10 slots.  You never know what's going to happen to something you drop on the ground.  Better safe than sorry.