Johnny_Walker

Screen freezes regularly :/

While I'm playing, every 0.5 - 2 minutes my screen freezes for a couple seconds, but my character keeps moving or generally keeps doing what he was doing before the screen froze. It is very annoying because I actually died from that (:-/). I don't think it has to do with my pc's specs, because it happens no matter how good/bad the quality is set. Any suggestions?

[edit] Still having the issue, even after disabling clouds, shadows, pretty much everything I could. The graphics are now set to the lowest setting possible. I'm starting to think it's not about the graphics. My pc is not that bad.

Edited by Johnny_Walker

I don't think it has to do with my pc's specs, because it happens no matter how good/bad the quality is set. Any suggestions?

Are you 100% sure that you tried to set everything to very lowest/disable, including textures (they have separate option menu)?

• Like 1

make sure you disable clouds ;)

That is exactly it and you need to make sure you completely disable it. That solves the problem.

• Like 1

By clouds, could you give some examples of the main offenders please?

Thanks.

Yeah but 'which' clouds?

Does that include Steam cloud for example? Windows a/c cloud?

Yeah but 'which' clouds?

Does that include Steam cloud for example? Windows a/c cloud?

Waaa? No no graphics settings for the game.

I find that my screen tends to freeze at the exact time the ambient sound loops, meaning it starts over again