iogc_broadsword

Looking for UK survivors.

iogcsurvivorlogo.jpg

Hi Guy's

iOGC.co.uk is looking for gamers over the age of 18.

We are not interested in player hunters, or people with negative humanity purely survivors interested in making life in DayZ more enjoyable as a group.

iOGC operates UK26 a -5 GMT Veteran server running the latest Beta builds. We also run 2 vanilla ArmA II OA servers as well as a BF3 Hardcore server. We plan to extend this to ArmA III on release. We also play a wide variety of other games across several genres.

The community has been running for over 8 years now so we are a well established group that is not going to vanish in 6 months.

If you are interested then please leave a reply here or you can get hold of me through the iOGC.co.uk website or on quakenet IRC #iogc Teamspeak is available and would be preferable. If you have a history as an ArmA player even better.

Cheers.

Edited by BroadswordUK1

Sounds perfect - just what I'm after. Mainly like stalking the land hunting zeds and scrounging for supplies but also up for helping people or building a base. Not about player killing (unless they are proper bandits).

In game name is Jam, steam is Jamxo - 23 years old, London, played OFP and Arma for longer than I can remember and hooked myself up with a microphone and teamspeak today just for this awesome, awesome mod.

Hope to hear from ya!

Hi Jamxo, nice to hear from you. I will add you on steam and hopefully get a chat with you later on today for some gaming tonight.

Hi DeadlySjo,

Are you from the UK?, as I stated in my OP I am primarily looking for Survivors from the UK and aged over 18.

Hi,

Steam - Mutagen_7B4 and ingame - Reuben

Having trouble getting started but can't wait to get on :)

Hi guys,

I'm new to this also and would like to find a few friendly people to group up with.

I'm over 18 and from Ireland.

I'll add you guys on steam and I hope to talk to ye then.

My Steam name is: KageD

Thanks Broadsword,

Looking forward to sharing some beans with you guys :)

Can I join? I'm only 16 but I'm very mature and don't have a very high pitched voice.

hoping to actually play with a group, Had arma 2 for a while never really got into it until this mod came out though, 18 years old. Add me on steam, stevoktm

Hey

I'm (ahem) 33 and this outfit sounds exactly what I'm looking for. To be honest I have just bought ARMA for this mod and am getting a bit fed up of wandering around on my own. I am English but currently live in Spain. Steam name = mistercristofol. Add me if you can.

Cheers

Hi,

Thanks for taking an interest in this little get together. We already had quite a fun night just getting to know each other tonight, myself Kage and JamXo as well as some of the regular iOGC.co.uk members managed to find each other, get our weapons and ammo all sorted and a place to gather.

I have already added many of you to my friends list, and if it makes things easier for getting together there is information on our website for teamspeak etc etc.

Cheers.

Sorry Skidds iOGC has an over 18 policy, although it does not stop you from joining in gaming with us, it does however prevent you from being on our teamspeak and website. Thanks for the interest though.

Hello All,

Our little group is growing steadily, although I asked for a small party it looks like there are more UK survivors out there interested in getting together. So if there are any UK players still interested in getting a larger party together then the more the merrier.

Add me on steam or just go directly to the iOGC.co.uk website and register there. Please remember were only accepting members over the age of 18.

Thanks.

Hey man just got the mod, I've got some ARMA 2 experience so I'm ok. I'm 18 and from the UK, although I don't have a mic I'm looking for a group/server to join, having problems connecting to English speaking servers because most are full.

Hit me up on Steam: YouFanook

ARMA MP profile: Cruisey

Hi Broadsword,

I'm well over 18 (lol) and am a UK based player.

I've played ARMA2 in the past, only single player though but am almost completely familiar with it.

This mod is THE game I've been waiting for. I'm considering even buying a TrackIR, but want to first see how long I stick with this, as I work in the computer game industry as a 2d/3d artist so you can imagine after a long days work staring at the monitor all day, to come home and do it again into the wee hours can really tire me out.

BUT, I love this mod so am trying to stick with it.

I'd like to try to team up, or become part of what you're after, but probably CANNOT give you a solid promise that I'll be on every night because of my workload and real life basically.

Saying that, if you're willing to have a true team player who wants the chance to get the most out of this mod with teamwork and comms, I'd love to have a go...

One other thing, I keep hearing about team-speak..? Could you give me some pointers about this please as I don't know that much about it. Does it cost etc..?

Anyway, look forwards to hearing from you.

meshcarver

Hey

I would like to join your group, my steam ID is jordy67r.

what server is it that you guys play on?

Hi meshcarver, looking forward to talking to you. Teamspeak is a VOIP software for talking to each other. It's completely free for the client, we run a server for TS, the details are on our website. I would recommended that you and anyone else interested in getting together with us register there and our members will help you with setting up you teamspeak client.

We don't publish our passsword for obvious reasons.

Were all older gamers mate, I am 42 and everyone is working so we game around that, more info is on our site.

Look forward to seeing you all over there.

Thanks

Hi there, I'm 19 , UK Based and interested in Joining you for group for a game, My experience with Arma is not too bad, Used to play mainly single player, But I've had my fair share of Multi-player games, and let's just say I'm used to player V. player confrontations, Although i haven't had a chance to dig deep into the DayZ mod just yet, only about 5/6 hours on one play-though at the moment, and I'm Looking for a group to team up with.

My steam is UKJamieTUK, So if you think I suffice , let me know.

Thanks

Hi Jamie, I have added you and everyone else to steam, please pop by the iOGC.co.uk site, register and ask for TS details there. Were meeting tonight again about 8pm.