Sign in to follow this  
Stiptikspec

[Question] Best variant of DayZ Mod

Firstly I'm not a new player I just had no idea where to put this!

My question is what's the best Variant of DayZ to play, for example I've heard of ones with loads of new buildings, and new skins

Secondly what's the best server to play on for that mod? I've seen some that add new areas, more loot and lots and lots of vehicles, and a good amount of slots.

Thanks in advanced, all the best!

Well Epoch seemed to be on the high run till SA. I recommend Musty Gaming servers. For everything. ;)

My personal favorite from the mod is still vanilla!

• Like 3

I do enjoy the vanilla mod, I've just been seing lots of awesome features like self bloodbag and many outfits and I was wondering what these ones are

Edit: Must say mustygaming have lots of cool looking servers!

Edited by Stiptikspec

It's all opinion. There are many different types of mods, some have a lot of players, some have few players, some are based on pvp, some are based on pve.

If you want to build bases and get money in a wierd zombie apocalypse economy then go ahead and try DayZ Epoch. This mod is on many maps, not only Chernarus.

If you want to find gear quick and kill people I would suggest DayZ Overwatch, basically a ton of guns were ported into it and they added self blood bagging.

If you want the closest thing the DayZ mod can offer to real survival, I suggest Vanilla DayZ and playing on public hive servers that can be identified by the country then a series of numbers (i.e US 3480).

• Like 1