Isaaq

"It's an alpha."

you dont even know me, and even so you tell me that i'm a shame to my country, LOL.

Nobody here knows NOTHING about me, <--- from THIS certain assumptions can be made. i'm just here complaining about the lack of professionalism of the dev team, <--- because you as a boot with time (thats what a LCpl is) know the software profession, to know what software development 'professionalism' is? and about the absurd number of fanboys that this community ended up being flooded with. <--- there were how many 'disclaimers' and 'warnings' to NOT buy the game, unless you were a fanboy?

And in the end, you're just a living proof of my last complaining, you're mad at me just because i stated the obvious, just cause you didnt want to hear it.

And BTW i'm not even american, so fuck off with these "hurr little shits like you make the army worse".

Dude, really, you're not doing yourself (rag boot, although I actually do not believe you that you serve in any military at all) or your argument (whatever that is, as its premise if flawed beyond belief) any favors...

Dude, really, you're not doing yourself (rag boot, although I actually do not believe you that you serve in any military at all) or your argument (whatever that is, as its premise if flawed beyond belief) any favors...

i did 3 years of Software engineering before i joined the army, so yes, i know what i'm talking about.

Everybody here is on a state of denying, that's why they're all mad, they dont want to hear the obvious.

but let's just let it be, in the end i'll probably have the pleasure to say "i warned you".

I think climbing another mountain may help game development. 

But seriously. We know devs are people, they have families, etc. But what was that last update? One of the first bugs was lack of disabling mouse acceleration. Rocket even confirmed that on twitter. And you tell me that they can't DISABLE useless feature in 10 days? Is putting "If statement" in code that hard? "OH BUT THIS GAME IS SO COMPLICATED AND IT IS ALPHA, STOP BITCHING YOU READ WARNING ON STEAM BEFORE BUYING!!!!!111ONEONE!" yeah, right. But even kid can see that there is something wrong with development. $5mln is enough to hire more developers so everyone can focus on each aspect of game. But when I read on twitter that this game is being debugged at the airport I want to uninstall this game.

We are testers FINE. None of mine reports on bugtracker was verified by moderator, when I saw 90% of issues there. Cool, players are working harder than devs. 

Well, that's exactly my point, maybe i'm too pissed off to express myself properly.

Ah come one now. How am I supposed to feel better than other people if I don't mindlessly say things like "Shut up noob it's just an alpha omg L2P". It's my only outlet man..

You want me to get those beans by coming up with constructive things to say? Like use my brain and shit? Pfffft... just a forum man.. Learn to forum!! Nab!

*smells own fart*

• Like 1