Sign in to follow this  
Shuriken333

(ArmA 2 mod) Zombies strong as hell???

What's up, everyone? I haven't been on the forums or DayZ in quite a while. Just started back up on the mod in respect to the stand alone being out now and I don't have the $$$ to get it just as of yet.

Anyway, when the hell did the zeds get so strong? Seriously, I used to be able to stand up to a zombified Chris Brown back in the day, and now it's like I'm made of jello. I'm not saying that we should go back to the old ways of the zombies, because they weren't a threat whatsoever then, but now they have the strength of a thousand suns. I've played DayZ as a lone wolf for 95% of the DayZ career and now I feel as though the simple act of zeds getting retard strength forces you to have a squad with at least one silenced weapon. Jesus christ, a single annoying zed that finds me out in the middle of bum-fu*ked Egypt (AKA a field) beat me down to half my health in a matter of just a few hits while I was trying to line up a head shot as he's jumping around like a crackhead experiencing excited delirium.

Anyone else a little annoyed with how deathly strong they are now? They were weak before, but it's literally like a caterpillar has turned into a rhino with these guys. Holy hell.