Sign in to follow this  
hexum

How do you get your health back up?

I am on my second character since the game came out. I have been playing on night servers (all I could find), found a day server and realised I am almost dead (no color at all). Do I just need to get my food and water level to full before it starts to re-gen?

Eat all you have, then find a water pump and keep drinking till says full,  try to eat and drink as much as can, it will say "healing" and then when back at full helth it will say "healthy"

Then after that eat and drink periodically.

Honestly. Food. You need to drink so much water you dont even know. Go to a well and spam the drink key, you have to take literally like 30 drinks. Drink until you get a message saying "you're completely full". But dont drink too much past that because you will puke. Eat some food before that too. Once you eat a lot of food (like 3-6 cans) and fill COMPLETELY UP on food and water you will get a message saying "I'm completely stuffed."

Then, and only then you will get a status next to your character in the tab menu displayed as "Healing" or "Healthy". You are not healing until that message is displayed next to your characters head in the tab menu. 

Awesome, thanks guys! I have a lot of time on this character.

you can drink from ponds too.

It never made me sick, so i guess this isent functioning/activated as of yet.

If it will be required to boil/purify the water it should be so that only from standing ponds you can get sick. NOT from little rivers.

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel