Sign in to follow this  
gotr1ght

Can A10-5800k run dayz on 720p?

My friend wants to be sure before buying a game. He will be playing on 720p resolution.Probably don't mind medium settings as long as it stays above 30fps?

a10 5800k (gpu on board,not dedicated one)

4gb ddr3 1600mhz ram

on 1366x768 monitor

thanks

Pretty weird resolution, is he playing on a TV?

And if he's only got an integrated gpu, which I think is what you're saying, the chances are not at all.

I don't believe so. But ask the experts in the thread "Can I run it dayZ retail" just search it and post this there. Although this thread will probs be merged anyway lol.

top of the line rigs can barely run dayz because its using one of the worst engines known to the industry

dont count on it

And if he's only got an integrated gpu, which I think is what you're saying, the chances are not at all.

I'm sorry for being rude but if don't know then please don't answer because that's one weird answer.

Weird resolution? Half of monitors out there are 1366x768 so there's nothing weird about it.

A 10 5800k plays battlefield 3 on 720p,dayz mod and arma 3 so yes it can play newer games.I was just wondering if someone has similar cpu 5600k/5800k/6600k/6800k and can it cope with dayz since it's still alpha

Edited by gotr1ght

Well I have seen most of the laptops using this resolution