TMWMarijke

Need Medical Assistance in DayZ SA ? Find Your medic here!

Seems to be quite common since latest updates especially in Berezino & elektro

hi there guys,

i met a friendly at the polana factory the other day and he told me about your organization and said that if i ever needed help to get in touch. my friend and i are in berezino on hardcore experimental SA. hes got a broken leg and i cant find sticks or morphine. his name is ikLegendZ (supposed to be sik but he lost the S somehow lol) and im sgt. shaftoe we spent a long time in the TS chanel but no one contacted us so far. im in all dark grey with a boony hat and a blue teloon toting a SKS. we will be on your TS again some time around 11 pm PST hope to find a medic available then! thanks guys

Hi Sgt nice one I would have thought they know about it but I can note them that later when I have a minute,. the experimental branch is quite rare so hopefully there is someone to help you there, hold tight thanks

• Like 1

Thinking about becoming a medic in-game once my thesis is more or less wrapped up in real-life. Is there any standard kit or semi-official uniform you medics are wearing? Bright colors? Hats? Suggestions?

Edited by Odysseus

Thinking about becoming a medic in-game once my thesis is more or less wrapped up in real-life. Is there any standard kit or semi-official uniform you medics are wearing? Bright colors? Hats? Suggestions?

As of right now TMW does not have a standard uniform. Everyone wants to express their fashion :D

• Like 1

I roll with a pink hoodie and respirator with no hat personally, but it is possible to assemble something similar to the Hero skin in the vanilla mod, you just sacrifice some slots.  I'm hoping for lab coats and stethoscopes in the future.

If you're looking more for what loot to hold, you can check out this http://tmwdayz.com/index.php?/topic/2029-medical-loadout-as-of-stable-patch-034115106/ but it basically amounts to carrying as many first aid kits as possible and carrying only usable medicine.

• Like 1

A. [EPG]Mosibfu.nl

B. i am KO, was bleeding, need A- blood, saline IV and/or epi pen

C. NE airfield

D. green hoodie, hunter backpack, green m4 on my back, pilot helmet and camo pants

//

My buddy managed to bandage me when i was KO, i woke up monochrome, he is coming back with lots of food so save the saline/epi pen for somebody else.

ty so much for responding on teamspeak tho, you guys rock!

Edited by mosibfu

A. NelsonQ

B. unconscious shot by 2 guys

C. Grishino

D. black beret, blue checkered, blue mountain bag, black cargo

Thanks TMW for going out of your ways to help. and thanks again rondango for the extra blood bag

Edited by AspireBlake

A. Ukuntz.

B. FOOOOOD, blood and something to wake me up

C. South Border of Zeleno

D. Black Chick, Black Tactical shirt, Olive Cargo Pants, Cowboy Hat

Died

Edited by V4ReVolution

The show "Emergency!" on netflix has a lot of cool medical stuff related to DayZ and it's campy as all get-out.

A. Ukuntz

B. Bandages, Blood and something to regain consciousness

C. Balota - Regular

D. Black Pants, Green Coat, Black beanie, Blue Mountain Backpack

Dead - Unconscious in Balota

Edited by V4ReVolution

Started roaming around gathering tool for being a medic. Red construction helmet and red mountain bag and red combat boots. This should add a whole new purpose to the game. Fun times.

Omg my heroes! My legs broke for no reason! Was at Green Mt and all the sudden my man cries and my pants got ruined and everything in it. Wtf?! Will find ya on TS! Do ya make runs to green mt?

Omg my heroes! My legs broke for no reason! Was at Green Mt and all the sudden my man cries and my pants got ruined and everything in it. Wtf?! Will find ya on TS! Do ya make runs to green mt?

Yes, we test our fate and fights the spirits that haunt Green Mountain to help those in need.  You've got the right idea heading to the TS.  I won't be there myself as I'm not near my gaming computer, but we have plenty of medics online.

My heroes! Got rescued today by my man from TMW! Radek was the one to come to my aid and parched me up good. Gave him some ammo and made a friend! Freakin awesome bunch of guys! I wanna join!!! Applying today with ya!

• Like 2

A ) Requiem

B ) Broken leg - need morphine

C ) Cherno

D ) Female, white with fireaxe and magnum

In dire need of assistance, please contact me ASAP :)

Thanks so much for helping me :D  completely efficient group. Beat crawling around cherno looking for morphine or splint material :thumbsup: .

Edited by Яεquϊℯm

A) Baby Jesus

B ) Broken leg, need Morphine

C) Sveto, behind police station

D) Male, Down Jacket, Green Ushanka, Courier Pack

Edited by Baby Jesus

Hi!

If you need our help still, hop on to our TeamSpeak! We're online and ready for ya!

I'm new to the game and I really need help I'm not sure how to get it but help I need some one to help me get going with the game

You people are amazing. This was my first time using your services and I could not have been more impressed. You guys were polite and super fast getting to me. When I get better at this game and begin stockpiling some medical equipment I will definitely be joining you guys and paying it forward. Thanks again!

• Like 1

Yesterday I fell from a stair and broke my legs. After crawling through Zelenogorsk for an hour, in search of wooden sticks or a morphine injector, I decided to contact TMW over their TeamSpeak channel, to get assistance. Lander from TMW quickly did provide assistance and brought me back on my feed.

You guys provide a great service!

• Like 1

Walked up a flight of stairs last night in a house, opened the door, walked into the room and my char screamed and I dropped to the floor. Game glitch broke my legs.

I posted in general discussion and was redirected to these kind folks.

Huge thanks to Knar, Unlimited, and the whole medical crew for their assistance.

What an impressive experience.

Cheers!

Can personally vouch for these guys being awesome, no issues, nothing. They came for me and patched me up, big shout out to these guys for saving me!

• Like 1