TMWMarijke

Need Medical Assistance in DayZ SA ? Find Your medic here!

Hey guys, hoping I can get some help this morning!  I'm at Berezino by the crane with a broken leg...crawled all through the near buildings but no luck for a fix.  I'm in the North-East Teamspeak channel...

A. Protokletos

B. I've got broken legs

C. Coordinates 123 063

D.Biker Helmet, hunter backpack, fireax, grey t-shirt

Hey guys, hoping I can get some help this morning!  I'm at Berezino by the crane with a broken leg...crawled all through the near buildings but no luck for a fix.  I'm in the North-East Teamspeak channel...

A. Protokletos

B. I've got broken legs

C. Coordinates 123 063

D.Biker Helmet, hunter backpack, fireax, grey t-shirt

Edit: Just a few moments after logging into Teamspeak, I was contacted by them and they are making their way towards me now.  This is really impressive.  I wish I had more to offer them after they help me!  Thanks guys.  

Edited by protokletos

Got a friend we are in Cherno and he is sick we have searched multiple hospitals/ buildings cannot seem to find any antibiotics his screen is going white was wondering if we would be able to meet up tonight around 9-10pm EST after we get off work, possibly to get some antibiotics and maybe a blood bag or two thanks just let me know what to do around that time 

These guys are awesome!!! They just fixed my broken leg and gave me some splints to help with my fiends broken leg! Keep up the amazing work guys!

I wanted to reply to offer my gratitude to this team of medics. They were able to give me a blood transfusion and also give me enough food to be energized.

The incident that caused me to lose so much blood was when my wife and I were exploring some buildings in Berezino. She had to use the bathroom and went AFK while I watched the stairwell one floor underneath her. I started to hear noises that sounded like a person moving around near me. I glanced at her screen periodically and had my .357 pointed at the stairwell underneath. I started hearing something weird and looked at my wife's screen and she was getting AXE'ed a question pretty vehemently. I yelled out to her that she was dying and moved up to deal with the attacker. I thought I saw him and unloaded 4 rounds on him but it turns out it was my wife's dead body. :\ After that he came down the stairs to AXE me something so I unloaded 2 rounds on him and then I began to hear the dreaded 'click' sound repeatedly. I was getting AXED something as I was switching to my axe but I was able to pull the axe out and kill the attacker. I yelled some obscenities and bandaged myself.

After this encounter, everything was blurry and black and white. I had a IV start kit, a blood bag and a saline bag but I couldn't figure out how to combine them. I checked the forums and came across this thread and decided to give it a shot. These guys were very helpful and friendly. They gave me 2 transfusions, a bag of rice and a canteen of water. They were a very pleasant bunch of people to come in contact with and I recommended their FREE(they would not accept anything in return) services to anyone and everyone.

• Like 3

A. Sven

B. Broken Leg

C. South of Novy Sobor

D. Grey tactical shirt, black headcap, spring hunter pants

plz :)

I know JG was helped this morning but if you still need help sven, feel free to hop on to our Teamspeak ts.tmwdayz.com

• Like 1

I know JG was helped this morning but if you still need help sven, feel free to hop on to our Teamspeak ts.tmwdayz.com

Yeah, ty.

I was about to do that, but as I was crawling to safety some dude with an axe made my condition alot worse. :(

Edited by Svenke

A. Keith Howard

B. Broken legs

C. cherno warehouse, eastern side (074 125), gound next to stairs

D. Green mountain pack, sks with bayonet, fire axe, cowboy hat

Damn glitches. 

Yeah, ty.

I was about to do that, but as I was crawling to safety some dude with an axe made my condition alot worse. :(

Sorry to hear that  :( next time though if you ever need help, hop on to our TS and we'll get you patched up, just have to make sure you stay logged off to keep you alive.

TMW recruiting on hold, but I'm available to save someone.  Let's give this an hour or so.  Tell me the server and the ailment and I'll come running.  This is big time trust, part of the game.  ;)

im in need of help i have broken legs and im at the ship at the middle of the ship at the very top on the La cantina regular 115188"

Edited by Tsquire3

[sMB] Trevor

Broken legs (have rags, just need sticks)

Black Mountain, by the stairs (surprise surprise)

Green talon pack and a cowboy hat.

Friendly zombie helped me out instead...

Edited by Martmital

Is a medic online? Im at the military base south of the big airfield, got in a gun fight eventhough i said that im friendly (thank god i won) 

Everything is so grey i cant even play ^^

Is a medic online? Im at the military base south of the big airfield, got in a gun fight eventhough i said that im friendly (thank god i won) 

Everything is so grey i cant even play ^^

Regular or hardcore? Plenty of medics on atm, just hop on the teamspeak

Regular or hardcore? Plenty of medics on atm, just hop on the teamspeak

Yeah you guys helped me a lot thank you.

Special thanks to Grif!

Edited by Blackhawks89

Are your services also available on experimental hardcore servers?

Some people may be playing on there, but we can't make any promises.

Are your services also available on experimental hardcore servers?

My HC character is currently situated in Berezino if you need any help. I am willing to move across the map as well.

I glitched through stairs and broke my leg. :-(

I just injected some morphine is that enough or do I have to do anything else?

A. Deltabluzer

B. Splint for broken leg

C. South West (can provide exact location on request)

D. White male, camo bandana, tan tactical shirt, autumn hunter pants, hunting backpack, M4 rifle/scope, fire axe

Worked so hard with this character and don't want to lose it to a glitch.. I'm situated in a safe area if this makes things any easier for you. I was unable to join your server last time I tried, but will try again. I have TS now but I'm not familiar with it, and do not have a mic. Really hoping you can help me.. Thanks.

Edited by Deltabluzer