TMWMarijke

Need Medical Assistance in DayZ SA ? Find Your medic here!

Thank you guys for fixing my leg. Really great service! 

I really like the thing you´re doing there, though I wonder how many missions end in Medic-Casualties...any numbers you can share? I´m really curious. I´d imagine you´d need a lot of Sniper-support.

• Like 1

Jdjdjux

Broken legs

Vibor school

Red hoodie with red helmet and black cargo pants

• Like 1

Does anyone know how to regain consciousness? I am fully loaded and willing to donate anything to someone if they were to come help me or even tell me how to get up! thanks and i think what your doing is awesome if i ever break my legs or something like that i will definitely ask you guys for help!

Does anyone know how to regain consciousness? I am fully loaded and willing to donate anything to someone if they were to come help me or even tell me how to get up! thanks and i think what your doing is awesome if i ever break my legs or something like that i will definitely ask you guys for help!

If you were bleeding when you passed out or weren't regening when you passed out (energized and hydrated) chances are you'll need someone to come help you.  You fall unconscious when taking enough damage to gain a higher shock value than your blood level, or if your blood goes below 500.  If it was shock related, you would've woken up after a few minutes, so if you haven't woken up or weren't regening when you passed out, you'll need someone.

That someone can of course be TMW.  Currently we are running low on Morphine and splints, but we can certainly wake you up if you're still alive.

Can yall heal food poisoning? I ate berries and im almost dead.

Charcoal tablets should do the trick, otherwise just keep hydrated and energized until you beat the poison.

Okay thanks. Ive survived too much to die. I got into a firefight against 2 guys at the nea. They had rifles (and horrible aim) and i managed to take them out with a shotgun....

The status message changed from "funny taste", to "nauseus". Is this normal?

I am hydrated and energized but im still losing blood. Im pretty for from a hospital too.

Okay thanks. Ive survived too much to die. I got into a firefight against 2 guys at the nea. They had rifles (and horrible aim) and i managed to take them out with a shotgun....

The status message changed from "funny taste", to "nauseus". Is this normal?

I am hydrated and energized but im still losing blood. Im pretty for from a hospital too.

That's just the infection progressing.  You'll lose blood because the loss of blood is a % of your current blood, once you get to a certain point however, your regeneration will outweigh the infection.  You'll be low, but you won't be losing.  Then it's just waiting for your body to fight through the infection and regen back up.

The blood loss phase is about 20-40 minutes (unless it has changed, so do your best to just find a safe place with water nearby and wait it out, if you're not planning on seeking aid from TMW.

Edit:  Forgot as well, if you have medium food poisoning, you will vomit, so prepare for that.

Edited by (TMW)HerrJon
  • Like 1

Okay thanks. I thought I was going to die.

And just a question. Earlier i was shot 3 times by an sks, i lost blood but i never actually had to bandage myself. Blood never flowed. Is this a glitch? And i keep being hit by zombies and nothing is happening.

Not sure I was hit several times by zombies and surely near half dead. My colors never washed but my screen got blurry so I figured just Health damage since I never bled out. I finally got a healthy status and fully healed up the next single hit from a non military zombie killed me. So not sure.

A. Skoms

B. Broken leg

C. Novy Sobor

D. Cowboy hat, blue shirt, black cargopants, green 25 slots backpack and a fire axe.

Hi guys,

So i broke my leg after falling from second floor of a barn in Novy. Its a handsome character so i wish for him to live. So if someone have morphine and want to help i would be very happy.

The coordinates for the barn im in is: 070 077. And the coordinates make sense in this map:

http://dayzdb.com/map/chernarusplus#7.070.077

Its also worth noticing i am on a hardcore server.

Thanks in advance:)

I thought i was gonna test out if posting request for help in this thread was useful, so i did as you can see above.

Up till this date i have not got even on response, so i guess its a total waste of time to ask for help in this thread. Therefore i recommend others that need help to try out one of the other options in the opening post if you want help from the medics.

BTW: I have killed my character now, so i do not need help anymore:)

(this is not meant to be a complaint that i did not get any response. I can understand that and its not a big of a deal. This post is meant to be a warning for others that asking for help in this thread might be useless, and therefore i also recommend one of the other options so people do not waste their time. Please understand this. Thanks.)

I thought i was gonna test out if posting request for help in this thread was useful, so i did as you can see above.

Up till this date i have not got even on response, so i guess its a total waste of time to ask for help in this thread. Therefore i recommend others that need help to try out one of the other options in the opening post if you want help from the medics.

(this is not meant to be a complaint that i did not get any response. I can understand that and its not a big of a deal. This post is meant to be a warning for others that asking for help in this thread might be useless, and therefore i also recommend one of the other options so people do not waste their time. Please understand this. Thanks.)

The teamspeak is the best place. I got help in around 15 minutes.

• Like 1

I'll apologize for that on behalf of TMW.  Unfortunately not all of our medics follow the forums as closely as others.  We're working on improving that response time, but is is a process.

On top of that, and I generally don't like to make excuses, but with this new patch, we've experienced a surprising surge in patient numbers this past weekend.  We've been busy attending to the patients that come to the teamspeak, scrounging for supplies, and just generally playing the game.  Unfortunately some things fall through the cracks.

You are correct though, it is just quicker and easier to come to the teamspeak right away.  When someone joins our help needed channels, we do our best to find the closest available medics and heal them up asap.  We don't mind being bothered on there, we just forget to refresh the forums sometimes.

• Like 1

I'll apologize for that on behalf of TMW.  Unfortunately not all of our medics follow the forums as closely as others.  We're working on improving that response time, but is is a process.

On top of that, and I generally don't like to make excuses, but with this new patch, we've experienced a surprising surge in patient numbers this past weekend.  We've been busy attending to the patients that come to the teamspeak, scrounging for supplies, and just generally playing the game.  Unfortunately some things fall through the cracks.

You are correct though, it is just quicker and easier to come to the teamspeak right away.  When someone joins our help needed channels, we do our best to find the closest available medics and heal them up asap.  We don't mind being bothered on there, we just forget to refresh the forums sometimes.

No reason to apologize:)

Its an fantastic service you offer and this is by all means not your duty. You can not sit and refresh the forums all the time. And its understandable that the new patch made a bump in numbers of broken leg related injuries..lol. I guess you are working hard to get that morphine now;)

Once again i will point out that my original post was not meant as a complaint, but more of a statement that the other options like teamspeak must be far better to use.

Thanks for your great services and keep up the good work:))

• Like 2

Big thanks to TMW for saving my in-game life!  I was shot in the ATC at the NWAF and went unconscious.  After laying there for 5 minutes waiting for myself to come around I realized I needed saline or a blood bag to offset my bleeding.  I took a chance and hopped on the TMW TS server and had 3 medics rushing to save me shortly after.

Really great group of people!

Thanks again TMW. 

• Like 1

That's just the infection progressing.  You'll lose blood because the loss of blood is a % of your current blood, once you get to a certain point however, your regeneration will outweigh the infection.  You'll be low, but you won't be losing.  Then it's just waiting for your body to fight through the infection and regen back up.

The blood loss phase is about 20-40 minutes (unless it has changed, so do your best to just find a safe place with water nearby and wait it out, if you're not planning on seeking aid from TMW.

Edit:  Forgot as well, if you have medium food poisoning, you will vomit, so prepare for that.

You say ill lose a % of blood, not a set amount of blood? I had a medium amount of blood (sorta washed colors) but not full blood when I got sick. Im at the edge of Krasnotov (near the NEA) and is there a hospital near there? (my sick message is green if that helps)

Name in the game: Jesse

The medical attention that I need: Broken legs and also need blood.

Something to know: A white male character with m4 + axe. No helmet or hat. Clothes: green tactical shirt, black cargo pants and I have a hunter packback.

NEED HELP ASAP!

And I am playing in a hardcore server.

EDIT:

No need for help anymore, everything ok.

Edited by the_jesse
  • Like 1

So a corridor bug happened. Lost legs again.

Name in the game: Jesse
The medical attention that I need: Broken legs.
Something to know: A white male character with m4 + axe. No helmet or hat. Clothes: green tactical shirt, black cargo pants and I have a hunter packback.

And I am playing in a hardcore server.
Edited by the_jesse

These guys are great! Only needed to fix 2 broken legs... 6 medics came from across the map :) 

Good people and fast response time, thank you TMW for fixing my broken leg and giving me helpful pointers about the game.

josey wales

need saline bag

server d19 at ne airfield

black guy with cowboy hat

willing to trade whatever for some saline thank you

A. Cowboy Up

B. Broken Legs

C. NEAF

D. All grey tac gear w/ black vest and black cowboy hat w/ respirator

Name: TheIconoclast Steam Name: TheIconoclast

Condition: Broken Legs

Desc: Male Medium skin plaid shirt black jeans gas mask fire axe and sks on back.

Location: I just got the game yesterday so i have no clue.  I fell by the loading docks where there are all kinds of cargo and cranes just off the shore..  It's near a huge city.  Just found name, it is Elektrozavodsk.