Sign in to follow this  
Victonious

The reason I kill 90% of new spawns...

Next life my goal is to camp the jail at Balota on a low pop server and deliver hatchet death to server hoppers.

Could be fun

haha yeah new spawns are kinda like bums wild cards with nothing to lose can never trust a bum!

Throw a can of tuna between them and you got a bum fight hahahaha

haha yeah new spawns are kinda like bums wild cards with nothing to lose can never trust a bum!

Throw a can of tuna between them and you got a bum fight hahahaha

Watch when servers get bigger new spawns will just be coming from left and right trying to knock you out. Banditry will be a thing of the past Bambitry will be the new thing.

• Like 1

You don't necessarily have to trust a fresh spawn even if you're trying to be nice.. you just have to be aware and always keep your eyes on them.

I've killed a fresh spawn before because while digging into my backpack to get him an extra canteen, I saw him raise his fists. I immediately tabbed out of the inventory screen, back up, raised my weapon and when he kept walking at me I just unloaded into him.

Now, granted, he could have been a new player and didn't realize he hit the space bar and had no ill intentions or anything, but that's how you have to treat that situation. And not only a fresh spawn situation but any situation with someone. You never know if that guy with a backpack and axe actually has a loaded handgun and tries to switch to it when you're not paying attention.

It's one of the things you have to adjust to especially if you're trying to be a nice guy rather than a KOS "bandit". Don't trust anyone. But that doesn't mean you have to be a jackass either.

• Like 2

Watch when servers get bigger new spawns will just be coming from left and right trying to knock you out. Banditry will be a thing of the past Bambitry will be the new thing.

So how will we call a guy doing this bambitry? How about bambit?

Few do it . Few don't

It's like making a stereotype out of fresh bambies !

I always think every fresh spawn is bambit.

That's why I am still alive.

It's crazy.  I was helped the very first time I played DayZ, which was the same day I learned about the game, which was 10 days ago.  I was helped by a guy with an M4.  He gave me powdered milk, an apple, and a bottled water.  The next life I teamed up with another Fresh Spawn in Electro.  We ran together until I forgot how to use a ladder and thought flying would suffice.  And every day since then, I have been abused, tied up, betrayed, force fed rotten kiwi's and disinfectant, and I've taken more bullets than all the rappers in the world combined.  I've also learned that my story is not unique.  In fact it isn't even uncommon.  Most people if not everyone has dealt with this.  It's a 250 sqkm map.  Friends SHOULD be few and far between. 

The moral is, geared "pros" should keep their ass of the coast.  I see you as a delivery boy who will put up a fight.  Any Bambi worth their salt is a bambit.

Just kill them all, it's you who must survive after all right?

It's crazy.  I was helped the very first time I played DayZ, which was the same day I learned about the game, which was 10 days ago.  I was helped by a guy with an M4.  He gave me powdered milk, an apple, and a bottled water.  The next life I teamed up with another Fresh Spawn in Electro.  We ran together until I forgot how to use a ladder and thought flying would suffice.  And every day since then, I have been abused, tied up, betrayed, force fed rotten kiwi's and disinfectant, and I've taken more bullets than all the rappers in the world combined.  I've also learned that my story is not unique.  In fact it isn't even uncommon.  Most people if not everyone has dealt with this.  It's a 250 sqkm map.  Friends SHOULD be few and far between. 

The moral is, geared "pros" should keep their ass of the coast.  I see you as a delivery boy who will put up a fight.  Any Bambi worth their salt is a bambit.

You let players tie you up and humiliate you? :o

I'd rather die than have that crap happen to me. Even irl, not just in game.

Sometimes WE (the non-psychopathic players that like to explore and make friends) are the new spawns, so just watch your back and do not take new spawns for granted. They aren't all going to try and pound your head in. Yesterday a new spawn ran up behind me while I was peeking in a shed. He swung his axe at my head but caught the building instead. I got my bat out and asked in chat if he really wanted it to "go down like this." He said no and I ended up giving him some food anyway. How boring to sit around, not explore, and wait for someone you can jump to get some gear. Afterwards the guy ran around with me and we had a good ole time.

I try my luck against geared players as a fresh spawn quite often. Nothing stupid tho. I mean I don't really want to kill them just like their shiny new gear, so how about I tell you to type in the chat and while you do that I handcuff you, take your things and say bye.

Ah I srsly felt sorry for that guy. But lets face it I did him a favor, with me his gear was safe - he was most likely dead within couple of mins as it was balota 38/40 players, didn't hang around to check for myself tho...

Just treat them as a possible threat. If you can talk to them, make them comply, and restrain them, then you can be nice to them. If they try to punch you, put a bullet in their face. Simple.

• Like 1

This is my bambit story. So I was walking down in cherno and I saw this guy, he was sitting down on the floor for some reason. I took out my handcuffs and put it on the guy. After that I punched the guy to death, all the while he was screaming into the mic "Wow look at this bambi". Thank you for the Mosin with ACOG :D

• Like 1