Sign in to follow this  
dgeesio

game needs a patch with something to do

That plan kinda backfired now, didn't it?

But yeah currently dayz SA needs bug tracking/fixing.

Pointless to add new items while the old items are still bugged.

(iq is 179  ;) )

Use that IQ of yours and think for a second. This is a testing phase? bored? Don't know what to do? Test! Grab and M4 and try to glitch yourself to be able to shoot while swimming or something. See if you can glitch out some beans somehow. Get a friend and maybe test for consistencies of damage or anything.

In the end theres LOADS that need to be done at the moment that no one wants to do, even though they paid their way into being a tester.

I don't see how would adding bicycles give us more to do. You'd just get bored faster. Personally, I only play from time to time because getting bored is inevitable with the state the game is in right now. Adding stuff just for the sake of it is the last thing they should be doing.

Stopped reading @ nothing to test anymore....Another thing , alot of ppl are on vacation atm , I'm one of them . Its nice to take a break and get together with loved ones.

because the general response or no response to a actual debate on here is go play bf4 or go play another game. This is basically a idiots fart, offers no relevance to the topic. so by stating im not a idiot and dont need to think or play another game to get my answer i mentioned my iq which shows relevance so we can move on with none idiotic replies like its alpha bro , deal with it yada yada.

If the noun begins with a vowel, you should use 'an' as the indefinite article, not 'a'.

The letter 'i' when used as a pronoun, should be capitalised.

Apostrophes exist for a reason (to indicate omitted letters or to show the possesive case of a noun).

Proper nouns, such as Mensa, should be capitalised.

If it wasn't for the inconsistencies in your writing I'd be perfectly accepting that you NEVER use capitalisation because it's marginally slower to type (although I'd expect anyone of an IQ that high to have typed numerous school and/or university papers and so be a fairly competent typist in this day and age) - but not knowing how to use indefinite articles is really a basic error in English, it sounds plainly wrong when people try to speak with the omitted 'n's (it's all to do with phonemes and how you separate similar sounding ones to break up the words so you don't sound like a retard and others can understand you more clearly).

For someone with genius intelligence you sure like to play fast and loose with the rules of grammar... and play a lot of video games... why don't you go cure cancer?

TLDR: I strongly suspect you don't have an IQ of 179.

Edited by phlOgistOn
  • Like 2

If the noun begins with a vowel, you should use 'an' as the indefinite article, not 'a'.

Apostrophes exist for a reason (to indicate omitted letters or to show the possesive case of a noun).

If it wasn't for the inconsistencies in your writing I'd be perfectly accepting that you NEVER use capitalisation because it's marginally slower to type (although I'd expect anyone of an IQ that high to have typed numerous school and/or university papers and so be a fairly competent typist in this day and age) - but not knowing how to use indefinite articles is really a basic error in English, it sounds plainly wrong when people try to speak with the omitted 'n's (it's all to do with phonemes and how you separate similar sounding ones to break up the words so you don't sound like a retard and others can understand you more clearly).

For someone with genius intelligence you sure like to play fast and loose with the rules of grammar... and play a lot of video games... why don't you go cure cancer?

woosh.... straight over your own head! trying to prove my iq isnt 179 from a wording on a internet forums :lol: if you looked and read earlier ;) you would see why my writing style is as it is :)

i find it entertaining at how someone who writes anything on the net to be decyfered (spelt wrong on porpose) :lol: its just a bit of fun and shouldnt be judged like book and cover my man ;) ..

never go full retard on assumptions :D

This pretty much sums it up, wraps it into nice package and sends this topic into "That's it, time to stop" category.

Thruth is, this post just kicked OP in the nuts.

Well done sir!

thing is people didnt want to comment on the topic which is a shame.a to being kicked in the nuts yes i am deeply wounded by his copy and paste english explanation :rolleyes: i wont sleep tonight ill probably piss blood.

Ok, you want replies on the topic?

Sure, they will NOT add content to the game before the old bugs are fixed. And you said somethin like "i paid for this...no content...blaablaablaa"

Well, Dean himself said that you should NOT buy the game at this time. And judging from your posts, you do not seem to understand what ALPHA means. It means the game is being developed, and is miles and miles away from being finished.

And yes, it is an valid suggestion to say "go play some other game." Since if you cannot find enough content from a game that is UNDER DEVELOPEMENT, you should rethink your plans. And just wait for the game to get updates.

On a side note, you must have very little family left, or they have rejected you for your arrogant behaviour. But at least i want to spend my holidays with my family and friends. And so i totally understand if Dean and the other devs want too.

AM I ANSWERING TO YOUR TOPIC ENOUGH?

People who are fussing about needed base building, more loot and other items have NOT been reading the news section or keeping up with development. A lot of it is explained in the announcements section of this forum. If you go there and, I don't know.. READ? You would find pretty much all the answers to your questions. It explains kind of where they are in development and even gives an insight into what they are trying to do with loot and zombie spawns right now.

We cannot really critique the game it self as it is an early alpha, but i think we can critique the lack of updates, which in my opinion is something the game needs badly.

The week after Christmas. The week before New Year's Eve. Rocket's been working on it quietly until he launched the Alpha, give the man and his team a break xD

• Like 1

woosh.... straight over your own head! trying to prove my iq isnt 179 from a wording on a internet forums :lol: if you looked and read earlier ;) you would see why my writing style is as it is :)

I'm going to go ahead and call bullshit on your IQ based on the simple fact that an IQ of 179 would put you in a crowd surpassing the Albert Einsteins, Stephen Hawkings and Bill Gates of the world.  

So, in other words,if you don't like the game, go freakin write a better one Steve Jobs.

• Like 1

Theres plenty to test....go to any of the new locations and start snapping things like....

Bushes clipping trough walls ( thousands to get stuck into)

Tonnes of fences and small walls that clip or dont line up right.

Basically, i think atm map errors are a priority. Let them get the servers done.....finish off the map.....then start rolling out content to test.

Also as work on new map areas progresses there will be even more things to test.

this is what im doing currently testing areas out that are far out and checking all the buildings...which btw they alll seem to spawn loot even the barns and castles but they are spawning the loot underground..also the camping gas list does not actualy produce lighht..etc etc im finding bug testing to b e more fun than anything else.

I'm going to go ahead and call bullshit on your IQ based on the simple fact that an IQ of 179 would put you in a crowd surpassing the Albert Einsteins, Stephen Hawkings and Bill Gates of the world.  

So, in other words,if you don't like the game, go freakin write a better one Steve Jobs.

This.