Sign in to follow this  
ClassifyLP

Character Routes (Where did you character go?)

This is pretty basic, just download the Chernarus+ Map (this one is just with names, no wells/loot spawns) and mark the way your character went. You may add stops between certain days you played (as in having a longer break). You should also use different colours for multiple tracks to reduce confusion. Each time your character dies, you can mark it with a last dot and then start a new map.

I'll start with my character, codename "blowfish". This character is still alive and the next tracks will be added after I take them. So far, I think I made a good hiking session all over the West. Now, I also ventured to the East coast so get a look at Berezino, it's all quiet in that direction, for now. ^^
You can expand the map, but it's really big, so watch out.

cR0GeZ3.jpg

Edited by ClassifyLP

Here's my longest survival run with memorable encounters mapped:

[...]

You started at Balota, you died at Balota, seems logical. ^^

You started at Balota, you died at Balota, seems logical. ^^

I *really* shouldn't have gone there to pick off bandits; descended into being one myself and got some instant karma payback.

Here's my longest survival run with memorable encounters mapped:

I like how at the northwest airfield nothing happened.

Well, that massive empty space up the north end of the map explains how I managed to run for two hours, consume all of my supplies and somehow not hit a single interesting feature.

Followed the roads expecting to wind up in Stary, wound up looking out over the edge of the map >.>

I *really* shouldn't have gone there to pick off bandits; descended into being one myself and got some instant karma payback.

Yeah, it's not really worth it. I never stay there, if I want to live for a while.

I like how at the northwest airfield nothing happened.

The tents are the only place where I encountered a player. The North is very, very lonely at this time.

Excellent thread. This was the game I played. No rifles. Two pistols. 1 wood cutting axe. I ran this route and when ever I got to a city/town I would walk down main street. Stopped in the grocery stores and churches and kept walking the town. When I got to the end I would run to the next one. Pretty fun way to play. Make sure you are on at least 25+ player servers though. I started my journey the day of the patch, so when I arrived back in Elektro it was my first time since the east coast spawn patch, and things were not how I remembered lol.

Map_zps710d78da.jpg