Sign in to follow this  
wolfmaster327

Tension Rising

Who here has been within inches of a player and they never see you? Well, that happened to me. I was laying in the middle of a field in the middle of the night with two guys walking towards me. They had their flashlights on, and I was just laying on the ground. They literally almost walked on top of me, and they never saw me. I'm not kidding, I was actually sweating throughout that entire sequence of events. Reply with your own crazy stories below.

• Like 1

Who here has been within inches of a player and they never see you? Well, that happened to me. I was laying in the middle of a field in the middle of the night with two guys walking towards me. They had their flashlights on, and I was just laying on the ground. They literally almost walked on top of me, and they never saw me. I'm not kidding, I was actually sweating throughout that entire sequence of events. Reply with your own crazy stories below.

Hah, yeah, I've had some great moments like that.

I was just happily looting a building, and heard footsteps, I literally just hid behind the door (as I always shut doors to buildings I enter) and waited, they opened the door, ran into the room and moved into the next room.

Suffice to say I made a speedy exit when they couldn't see me..

It's one of the things I love about DayZ, In no other game have I experienced this kind of tension and adrenaline.

Haha, amazing!
This game serves us situations never ever seen before in a game.

Today I was looting through Stary Sobor, sneaking from building to building.
The whole time I felt like I were not alone, and got super paranoid about every sound.
I'm standing in the door looking outside and suddenly a player comes rushing and stops right infront of me but with his back facing me.
And I'm taking a sip from my waterbottle IRL, so I'm like "OMGOMGOMGOMGOM GOTTA PUT DOWN THE BOTTLE!!!".

Actually made the guy take off all his clothes, handcuffed him and searched his shit.
Found nothing, so I just took all the items and scattered them across the ground.
With an evil grin I jog away.

I was looting in some buildings i saw a rotten banana on the ground near a door way. I started walking over to it so i could retrieve it, as i was like 2 meters away another player came through the door way and took my banana without noticing me.

So i axed him, bandaged him and then fed him the rotten banana he so desired....

2qi5i5s.jpg

Anyone? :D