ItsJustKfoss

Sick of seeing stupid threads!

Guys seriously stop complaining about DayZ, its alpha what more do you expect? Yes it does cost £20 but still this entitles you to the finished product. Remember its not a big team that is creating DayZ so be patient and enjoy the ride because when its finished you wont regret buying it.

P.S - This is to new players who doesn't know the background of the game and I advise you to play the mod to get an understanding.

Edited by ItsJustKfoss
  • Like 1

Indeed, I also getting sick of seeing so many posts about people being sick of seeing certain posts...

• Like 3

Yes and no, if you don't like stupid threads just don't click on them *shrug* it could be said this is also a stupid thread so .. yeah just read what interests you and don't worry about what doesn't.

Indeed, I also getting sick of seeing so many posts about people being sick of seeing certain posts...

I'm sick of people hating the posts about being sick of certain posts. My head hurts.

I'm sick of people hating the posts about being sick of certain posts. My head hurts.

Awww, and I was hoping we could start a "post-ception" of hating posts.

Great another stupid thread which accomplishes nothing. Just complaining about people complaining how ironic....

DmrE6La.jpg

• Like 2

£20/$30 really isn't much money at all, if someone considers it a lot of money then I imagine that due to their budget I would recommend they save it for/spend it on necessities, not early access to a computer game that's in its very first stage of public release. +beans OP

• Like 2

This coming from the guy who posts on every clans recruitment thread? hmmmm.

Great another stupid thread which accomplishes nothing. Just complaining about people complaining how ironic....

DmrE6La.jpg

• Like 1

This coming from the guy who posts on every clans recruitment thread? hmmmm.

Well, If clans want players they are more than welcome to check out a useful thread...

I wish i could same the same for this thread ;)

Make use of the report button if you have an issue with a topic. :)

A lot of people bitched about the price of the game. Considering 30 USD is practically nothing if you actually have a job and have a little spending cash, I don't know why everyone freaked out.

I would have easily paid 60 dollars for it.

• Like 1

This doesn't particularly deserve a topic.

Make use of the report button if you have an issue with a topic. :)

• Like 3