Sign in to follow this  
Ineedscoffee

Possibly hacked or something lol

So I was striding across field out north, and out of nowher, this unarmed new spawn appears on my flank. I stop, pull out my fnx as he approaches me. He starts making small talk, and I switch to third person, just so I don't get sneak attacked,

Out of nowhere, I'm unconscious. Kids arms didn't even come up, they were at his side at all times. No firearm went off either. No bleeding, nothing. He disappears, completely, as I hit escape to see my surroundings. No one is even near me.

Was perfectly healthy, full blood, healthy status in my tab menu, the works. Twenty hours on that toon perfecting him. I couldn't for the life of me figure out what happened (besides Alpha lol), so I respawned.

Yay I'm naked lol

Anyways, anyone have an idea on what caused this?

From what I've experienced, the spawning isn't unusual. I've spawned as far north as Novy Sobor before.

And the death, it's possible he was hitting you all along, but the server lagged out and only just resynced. He probably punched you to death and ran away in that time. I've had that before, when I was looting and suddenly I was unconcious and a man appeared out of nowhere with an axe, hacking away at me.

Edited by Jaginun
  • Like 2

That's very possible as well, although I had no red or yellow chain on the bottom right. Guess I'll just resort to shooting anyone who comes closer then VoIP max distance lol.

Not that I mind losing everything, half the fun is re gearing.

• Like 1

From what I've experienced, the spawning isn't unusual. I've spawned as far north as Novy Sobor before.

And the death, it's possible he was hitting you all along, but the server lagged out and only just resynced. He probably punched you to death and ran away in that time. I've had that before, when I was looting and suddenly I was unconcious and a man appeared out of nowhere with an axe, hacking away at me.

This is my guess as well.  It's happened to me before.

I've seen a hacker on a twitch stream that tp to the streamer.. but the unconcius thing is strange.

the only spawn that is north is the one at novy sobor by the way. and its not very likely.

Probably just an issue with the server as said before, I've had it happen where I've had no connection issues but my friends have told me I was just standing staring at a tree.

I don't know the map well enough to say I have spawned that far north for sure, but I believe it has happened.  I will say, you can get a fresh spawn pretty far without ever drinking or eating even from the coast.  Streams/Ponds/Water Pumps are not that difficult to run into even when you do not know exactly where you are going.  I have been fairly close to NW airfield before I ever looted a thing.