Sign in to follow this  
gildarts

How do you zoom in with a sniper aim?

Hi.

Please tell me how you can zoom in with a sniper aim. I got a aim that say that I can manually adjust it to 200-800m and I have litteraly tried pressing every button on my keyboard but I have no idea how I can adjust the zoom range with a sniper aim. Please help!

Hi.

Please tell me how you can zoom in with a sniper aim. I got a aim that say that I can manually adjust it to 200-800m and I have litteraly tried pressing every button on my keyboard but I have no idea how I can adjust the zoom range with a sniper aim. Please help!

So what about Game Controls option? Use your brain if u has it.

Does this only work for the long range scope? Using a pu scope right now and i don't believe it has zeroing. Is there a way to check how long you are zeroed too? Haven't been on dayz for a while

Top right corner. But do you realise that zeroing and zooming is completely different things. PU scope can only be zeroed to 300 while LRS can be zeroed to 800.

top right corner where there is usually 100 while holding weapons? I've only ever found one lrs and it was "ruined" or badly damage not sure which but it had cracks and dirt all over, could barely see out of it.

I tried pressing page up/down but nothing happend. Made me believe that maybe those buttons didnt work in my keyboard so I assigned the zeeroing on different buttons but it still didnt work.

Maybe I have just misread this item and zooming in is not possible on it.

ACOG Optics test

(Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight with 4x magnification level. Attachable to any weapon with a standardized rail system. Factory default zeroed to 100m and manually adjustable to 700m.)

I tried pressing page up/down but nothing happend. Made me believe that maybe those buttons didnt work in my keyboard so I assigned the zeeroing on different buttons but it still didnt work.

Maybe I have just misread this item and zooming in is not possible on it.

ACOG Optics test

(Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight with 4x magnification level. Attachable to any weapon with a standardized rail system. Factory default zeroed to 100m and manually adjustable to 700m.)

It's a known issue that the ACOG scope only provides around 1.9x (ish) zoom at the moment, you experience this zoom when you bring up the sights.

As for zeroing, I can confirm that the ACOG scope zero's to 800m, but the zoom is still very limited.

the pu scope doesn't seem to zoom in any farther than an acog

That is because the pu scope has no zoom. Put the big scope on then your hold down the right mouse button = win.

tip - keeping it held down will exhaust you and make you constantly thirsty so use rt mouse button sparingly when scanning.

Edited by SAXX0N

That is because the pu scope has no zoom. Put the big scope on then your hold down the right mouse button = win.

tip - keeping it held down will exhaust you and make you constantly thirsty so use rt mouse button sparingly when scanning.

Or re-map the right click "hold breath" key. I found it quite useful to have it on a separate key.

Zoom and zeroing are diffrent things. page up and down you zero your crosshair to a specific range.

The Iong range scope got zoom in whiIe zoomed in. hehe

With right cIick you hoId breath and zoom in. but you can zoom in and out  manuaIIy with numIock + and -. without the need of hoIding breath and get out of steady aim because of hoIding breath too Iong.

On the numpad "+" and "-" is default for me. Right click and hold zooms hold breath. Only hold breath when your gonna shoot.