Sign in to follow this  
Xequinox90

[Suggestion] Server Event's

I would definitly like to see some sort of 1 per day event that happens on every server , whether it be an air drop , heli crash site , maybe a Zombie boss of some sort , medical heli crash? , But make them very rare and make it so you have to work for it , One of the most exciting things in the mod was seing a crash site and having gun battles for them etc 

there will be some kind of events. i bet crash sites does come

I really do hope so , I just remember the excitement of them in the mod 

Don't expect anything too major though. Most likely if things like this are implemented, they'll be witnessed by very few lucky people and not announced to the whole server.

Edit: And now that radios are getting implemented, with internet streaming and all, things like this can be announced to the few people who own radios and have it tuned to the correct frequency. Also the global loot spawning will help too, whereby the devs can determine exactly the number and type of items spawning throughout all the servers.

Edited by Zarniwoop

Don't expect anything too major though. Most likely if things like this are implemented, they'll be witnessed by very few lucky people and not announced to the whole server.

I don't think they should be announced , that's the fun of going up north and finding random things 

• Like 1

if they implement radio, a helicopter could sen S.O.S. on all frequencies or something similar. So at least you know that there is something to search for.

This would make it kind of an Endgame-scenario becuase getting a working radio should be difficult as well ;)

• Like 1

if they implement radio, a helicopter could sen S.O.S. on all frequencies or something similar. So at least you know that there is something to search for.

This would make it kind of an Endgame-scenario becuase getting a working radio should be difficult as well ;)

Yeah even if it is like that i wouldn't mind , Just somthing end game ish

I don't think they should be announced , that's the fun of going up north and finding random things 

But most likely not :P Would be cool if they where so rare that you would question if some scripter was on the server.

But most likely not :P Would be cool if they where so rare that you would question if some scripter was on the server.

haha , if in doubt question the scripters :P

• Like 1

ther could also be a kind of ship with zombies reaching a harbor because they were evacuated with an infected on board. So there could be a ship full of loot and a tons of zombies around and inside.

ther could also be a kind of ship with zombies reaching a harbor because they were evacuated with an infected on board. So there could be a ship full of loot and a tons of zombies around and inside.

Sounds good haha

I personally hope they don't put in the chopper sites from the mod, maybe if they were much rarer of an occassion and non military... image a crashed jetliner where you would most likely find a nice backpack and some preserved food... But finding high grade military gear at chopper sites like the mod... no thanks.

As to events in general.. I think randomly roaming hordes of zombies should be enough the events should come from interactions between players and goals that need groups to achieve and those 'end' goals need quite the maintenance to keep running but allow servers which have a dedicated community to maybe return civilization in some parts of Chernarus.

I personally hope they don't put in the chopper sites from the mod, maybe if they were much rarer of an occassion and non military... image a crashed jetliner where you would most likely find a nice backpack and some preserved food... But finding high grade military gear at chopper sites like the mod... no thanks.

As to events in general.. I think randomly roaming hordes of zombies should be enough the events should come from interactions between players and goals that need groups to achieve and those 'end' goals need quite the maintenance to keep running but allow servers which have a dedicated community to maybe return civilization in some parts of Chernarus.

I don't know , that idea seems a bit far fetched .

Fine with me as long as it's random and server hosts cannot influence it.

I hope it's somthing that is built into the game and the only thing that can be changed is on/off

I think that would add a really nice gameplay element, it would definitely throw a gameplay curveball once in a while

Edited by Tizzle
  • Like 1

This kind of thing is a must.

NPC car chases, heli crashes, maybe camp (ie base) spawns like in wasteland all would be awesome and would add a needed level to this already amazing game without too much development. There is so much you could do with this kind of thing. Specific suggestions:

NPC base spawns

NPC bandit gangs roaming

Derailed trains

NPC survivor boats on coast

Etc etc etc

imagine that hile fly in the sky and players sholud shot it down if they want militray or rare itmes, then let's war begin :)

I am thinking about "negative" events, too. Something like a Group up of zombies, a zombie-assault on one major city maybe: so it would be extremly difficult to loot there.

• Like 1