TimberWolfz

Any ideas on fixing "Ghost Walking"?

The best solution I think is just making it so you cannot rejoin a server that you willingly left for X amount of time.. say 15 minutes.

I don't know if it's possible for servers to know if you left on your own terms versus being disconnected but even still.. I doubt someone will log off, go to another server to get behind you, and wait an additional 13+ minutes to get back on the original server.

The best solution I think is just making it so you cannot rejoin a server that you willingly left for X amount of time.. say 15 minutes.

I don't know if it's possible for servers to know if you left on your own terms versus being disconnected but even still.. I doubt someone will log off, go to another server to get behind you, and wait an additional 13+ minutes to get back on the original server.

i do really like this idea of Timers for joining servers after imidately leaving one it wont exactly 'fix' ghosting but it'll defo slow it down as well as at the same time reducing the amount of server hoppers