Sign in to follow this  
 DropBearChick

Medical advice

Anyone able to tell me what the meds do sush as defibrillator, injection vial, vitamins, syringe etc

Defibrillators can revive unconscious people. They need a battery though.

Syringes are used for taking a blood sample, so you know what kind of blood you need to find.

The others I'm not sure about.

Anyone able to tell me what the meds do sush as defibrillator, injection vial, vitamins, syringe etc

Defibs revive unconscious players who are downed from "shock", which is what happens when you get hit/shot.

Vitamins increase your resistance to illness and stall the progression of illnesses. (such as being sick/infected)

Syringes are used to take blood, or inject medicine from the Injection vial.

The Injection vial (AFIAK) is a type of antibiotic, although I have never personally tested it.

It says sodium bicarbonate on the side of the vial. This is used during CPR to reduce acidity of the blood (acidosis) due to a case of deadness. Haven't found a use for it in dayz yet.

Defibrillators can revive unconscious people. They need a battery though.

Syringes are used for taking a blood sample, so you know what kind of blood you need to find.

The others I'm not sure about.

You don't need a syringe for blood testing. Just a blood testing kit will do. The syringes are probably for making cocktails with the brown vial which probably isn't implemented yet.