ryan__mc__@hotmail.co.uk

Saline bag glitch

I love when people post things like this on the forums.

The thought process.

I posted it on the bug tracker too ....and it seems you don't have a clue what your saying as yes more people will use this glitch but more people will also up vote the glitch and in turn it will get it fixed faster.

If no one is aware the glitch exists then people cant test it to give there feedback ...this is alpha...remember that.

Edited by Massicor
  • Like 3

I posted it on the bug tracker too ....and it seems you don't have a clue what your saying as yes more people will use this glitch but more people will also up vote the glitch and in turn it will get it fixed faster.

If no one is aware the glitch exists then people cant test it to give there feedback ...this is alpha...remember that.

A little contradictory, but it would probably be best to leave it on the bug tracker. Having it on the forums will hurt more than it will help, regardless of intentions. I don't mean that to sound like I'm being an ass, but I still agree that bugs shouldn't be posted on forums if they can be abused,

Better post these type of bugs on the forum so everyone can abuse them. Very clever.

THIS IS ALPHA WHAT DON'T U GET ? The more people that see this thread can then test it themselves and then up vote the glitch on the bug tracker so it gets fixed faster.

Report it to the bug tracker, and it will get fixed..

Announce how to dupe on the forums, and you're telling everyone how to cheat. Use your head, you didn't have to explain how to dupe it, or even make a thread for that matter.

THIS IS ALPHA WHAT DON'T U GET ? The more people that see this thread can then test it themselves and then up vote the glitch on the bug tracker so it gets fixed faster.

That's the problem

We don't want people testing this. We only need to alert devs (bug tracker) and leave it at that. You had good intentions, and I respect that, but it wasn't bright.

er guys we should all be aware of ALL the bugs so we can test them didn't you read the disclaimer this is to test the game not for us to enjoy the game, the whole point of this is to try and break the game so the release is as bug free as possible

How about you just mention the fact that it is possible, instead of outlining every step needed to exploit it in the forum?

• Like 2

This won't matter, what is breaking the game so far is not dupped saline bags, it's the combat log... You shoot at someone and they log out.. It's pathetic but they continue to do so. The game is unplayable like that, and it doesn't have anything to do with bugs but with people. So yes, post bugs, exploits, anything that will make people to abuse the system so maybe the devs decide to do something fast and fix the issues.

We know people are combat logging. there is a new thread ever 3 minutes about it. there are multiple tickets in the feedback tracker. You can stop beating that dead horse now.

I love when people post things like this on the forums.

The thought process.

The duping glitches are pretty common, even unintentionally. 

Not a big deal that he posted it. Every one knows that it is alpha and we are all just testing the game. Doesn't really ruin the fun considering all the current bugs. As he said he is making it obvious to more people and perhaps those who think it is a big problem/exploit will vote on it. Some don't bother voting. Maybe this will entice them to sign up. No harm in my opinion. 

• Like 1

er guys we should all be aware of ALL the bugs so we can test them didn't you read the disclaimer this is to test the game not for us to enjoy the game, the whole point of this is to try and break the game so the release is as bug free as possible

The problem with that is that many people aren't "testing" the bug, only exploiting it, which helps no one.

The problem with that is that many people aren't "testing" the bug, only exploiting it, which helps no one.

No the problem is you just don't seem to know the purpose of an alpha. Also so what if people exploit it ? We are not here to hide glitches/bugs we are here to make them known so everyone can test them and up vote on the bug tracker. Hiding them helps no one.

How about you just mention the fact that it is possible, instead of outlining every step needed to exploit it in the forum?

Like i said above ...were not here to hide these glitches/bugs we are here to make them known so people can test them....they cant test them if they don't know how to do them and no before you say it ..they shouldn't find out for themselves as that's counter productive when people already know.

Yep. If people exploit it instead of reporting it then chances are that it is helping the game anyway. Sadly the best way to get an important glitch fixed is to make it public. People exploiting it cause the public to become more voiced about the issue therefore increasing the urgency of fixing the glitch. Welcome to Alpha! 

There is a current glitch where you can dupe saline bags.

*sniiip*

Please report exploits to the bug tracker instead of sharing them on the forum.

Locked.