Sign in to follow this  
Itschief

Do we get the beta?

Well.. I brought dayz the other day.... and I just want to know if I will get the beta for free? game? with no extra fees? 

Edited by Guest

We officially get all updates and progressions made public to the game for free

And since it gets more expensive at each stage its better having it now even if you are going to wait to play it.

Why do you guys answer him.... They'll never start researching if you tell them everytime!

You will not get the beta for free! 

you payed $30 for the alpha, unless you got the Alpha for free, then the beta will cost you $30 as that was your original outlay.

PS. OP - It's people like you that make me want to KoS! as you spawn in! 

Why do you guys answer him.... They'll never start researching if you tell them everytime!

only thing I take like a man is other guy guys

Haha... I thought it was going to be like arma 3.... pay for alpha and then beta... my mistake.... 

Haha... I thought it was going to be like arma 3.... pay for alpha and then beta... my mistake.... 

A couple of my friends and myself only had to pay for ArmA 3 once (we bought it during the alpha) through Steam. I say this because you might need to get a refund or something.

A couple of my friends and myself only had to pay for ArmA 3 once (we bought it during the alpha) through Steam. I say this because you might need to get a refund or something.

same. Bought the beta, still have it.