Lt. Col. Possum

Veteran - Looking for Clan

I've been working solo for most of my time in Chernarus, but I've found the wasteland to be a bit too quiet of late. I usually find the quiet comforting, but I've decided I'd like to expand my operations a bit. I'm looking for an active clan that knows their stuff. I bring with me a pristine sense of navigation & a tactical mindset that is sure to be useful in tense situations. 

An organized clan with a site or voice servers are is always a plus. Anybody recruiting?

[WCO] Whiskey Company, is a group comprised of Veteran DayZ players and prior service U.S. military members.

We are friendly, we go to great extents to keep ourselves alive, people with less experience alive so we can help them, and even bandits alive so we can take their stuff without ruining it, and to take their blood.

Check us out, Teamspeak 3 required, there is a 7 day trial period

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/154939-wco-whiskey-company-recruiting-age-18-teamspeak3-required/

Edited by Chronos Blackburn

@Chronos - I checked out your site and it looks kosher. I like the structure and hierarchy. Looks like exactly the kind of group I'm looking for. I'll register.