kochleffel

Rifle´s n backpack

Hey,

i did read that a Rifle does use 10 slots of an Backpack today i wanted to put  a Mosin nagant into it (MountainPack) but it didnt work even i emptied it.

does someone know why?

You may eventually need a 'gun bag' I hope we see them for use with larger guns like hunting rifles letting us carry multiple guns, at the expense of speed though :)

• Like 1

Well you can still carry one weapon on your back and one in your hands..Thats how i do it.

^ And when ever you try to climb ladders, change weapons, or do something in general, the gun in your hand drops to the ground, right?

^ And when ever you try to climb ladders, change weapons, or do something in general, the gun in your hand drops to the ground, right?

Really??

Yup.   If you want to carry the M4 and the Rifle, you need to hold one in your hand.  Every time you drink, climb a ladder or essentially use your hands, your rifle will fall to the ground.   Tips:   1) Eat/Drink where you can be safe and your gun on the ground won't get taken by another   2)  When you are done with the item in your hand (eating/drinking), click the red X and then click the Rifle to take it into your hand. 

Really??

You sad waste of space, lurking on the forums leaving negative comments and copy and pasting pictures from google. Your life must be a joke.

• Like 3

Yeah, the Mosin won't fit in any kind of backpack currently. I haven't tried putting the M4 in my backpack though.

Well you can still carry one weapon on your back and one in your hands..Thats how i do it.

And I haven't tried this either.

Really??

You sad waste of space, lurking on the forums leaving negative comments and copy and pasting pictures from google. Your life must be a joke.

This is actually a serious statement for i haven't experienced this..

As for your hate

2) Flaming:

Any material which constitutes defamation, harassment, or abuse is strictly prohibited, this includes the Personal Message Service.

Use common sense while posting.

Have fun ;) on the forums harassing while you can ;)

Please do not insult other users. The comment's nature was hardly negative.

However, it appears that you two have some history; from now on, if you must banter with each other, do it in a personal message. I will not have you doing it publicly for it is unnecessary and it ultimately derails the topic.

On-topic, now.

Lets get back to the original idea. Tried putting gun in empty mountain backpack (35 slots) but still couldn't do it. Does not fit there

Lets get back to the original idea. Tried putting gun in empty mountain backpack (35 slots) but still couldn't do it. Does not fit there

Should work with M4 if you ask me.

You would probably have to take the mosin apart a lil bit.

Gunbag for mosin/ long snipers, end of gunbag popping out top of backpack.