Sign in to follow this  
hiphopboy797

How to intimidate people and kill them in fun ways DayZ SA

Thought i would like to make this to find fun things to yell at people i have restrained and players i am chasing, please add your own ideas and any fun stories :)

#1: befriend a player, offer him a bloodbag, collect his blood isntead of give it. after that tell him you're going to need to amputate to stop the infection and kill him with an axe

#2: Restrain player, force feed them rotten food, alcohol, and disinfectant. this should lead to sickness and a hopefully quick death.

#3:Restrain player and then beat them to death with your fists.

#4(will come as i try it on a player)

Guys like you must be killed just4fun. Betrayal is not funny. >:(

This game is about survival, but if you wanna to play like a b*tch, prepare to die like a b*tch. B)

Edited by Zyryanoff
  • Like 2

Thought i would like to make this to find fun things to yell at people i have restrained and players i am chasing, please add your own ideas and any fun stories :)

#1: befriend a player, offer him a bloodbag, collect his blood isntead of give it. after that tell him you're going to need to amputate to stop the infection and kill him with an axe

#2: Restrain player, force feed them rotten food, alcohol, and disinfectant. this should lead to sickness and a hopefully quick death.

#3:Restrain player and then beat them to death with your fists.

#4(will come as i try it on a player)

5. Add them on Steam and stab them in the back later..

Btw, can I add you on Steam? Send me a PM...

• Like 2

In my opinion those who "befriend" someone then stab them in the back later is just unable to track and attempt to kill someone. It's much easier to get someone to lower their guard by being friendly but what's the reward! Don't get me wrong being a bandit is very fun at times but I only enjoy it for the thrill of tracking someone and then fighting them fairly in which they have the opportunity to fight back.