Sign in to follow this  
chescatt

M4's in barracks

I've come across two fo them so far that I couldn't grab, But I had the option to take the parts off of them. They have both been located under the beds in different spots tried walking as close as possible and using the invintory to pick them up that didn't work either. Anyone know how to grab them?

Drag the M4 as a whole onto your character(inventory middle of the screen)

Hmmm if you can't grab them you need to manually aim at them and with the scroll wheel get the option to take them.

Don't use the Vicinity tab on the inventory as I noticed it needs to be very close.

I once broke my legs while trying to get close enought to m4 under the bed.

• Like 1

If you could take parts off them, you should be able to pick it up, no? Were you trying to drag it to your backpack? As far as I know, there aren't any backpacks big enough to hold an M4, so you have to drag it up to the top area where weapons go.

I actually managed to fix my own problem. Yay productivity. Basically lie down parallel with the beds facing the door roll and open the top. You should be able to open them. I then died a few minutes later becvause I could only chamber rounds....Couldn't actually load them. Another problem for another thread though, thanks everyone

I actually managed to fix my own problem. Yay productivity. Basically lie down parallel with the beds facing the door roll and open the top. You should be able to open them. I then died a few minutes later becvause I could only chamber rounds....Couldn't actually load them. Another problem for another thread though, thanks everyone

Did you have a mag?

If you could take parts off them, you should be able to pick it up, no? Were you trying to drag it to your backpack? As far as I know, there aren't any backpacks big enough to hold an M4, so you have to drag it up to the top area where weapons go.

Hmmm if you can't grab them you need to manually aim at them and with the scroll wheel get the option to take them.

Don't use the Vicinity tab on the inventory as I noticed it needs to be very close.

Drag the M4 as a whole onto your character(inventory middle of the screen)

That was the issue they wouldn't pop up in vicinity ab and the scroll wheel option to pick them up wasn't there

Did you have a mag?

I did not...That probably would have helped. Lmao.

If you can't tell I'm still getting used to the whole dayz scene. Haven't played in forever still getting used to the changes with the standalone

Edited by chescatt