Sign in to follow this  
wolfsone

Creating a Base Camp?

Yo I am a actual service member (I know that is hard to believe) looking for a server to set up a base camp with my friends and clan mates (Hardcore =]H[=). I hope to have more people join us but it would be a man made military type camp with sand bags, wire, tents, tank traps, vehicles and such.

First off I need to get a better understanding of how player generated objects such as the ones listed above are saved. Every time I log into a server I find random wire/tank trap/sandbag placements all over the place [bTW STOP BLOCKING DOORWAYS] but I am not sure how long they actually last or if it's server based especially since wiki does entertain the idea of this type of scenario; which I might write up myself.

I would like to build a full fledged base camp but it would take lots of time in search of the necessary equipment, manpower, and also a reliable watch standing rotation. The exception to the watch standing is to have it in an location that would be concealed well enough to not have to worry about people looting the equipment. Also looting tons of tents and deploying them in an area when they may or may not work at all makes it feel like a pointless endeavor. I am looking for people to join up.

Semper Fidelis

Good luck. many have tried it and failed. in NwO... tried it... failed... at the time. not sure whats going on now.