Sign in to follow this  
Si3Rra_7

Pavlovo , Worst Loot Town ?

Man when i first came across Pavlovo after going to the military base north of Kamenka , i realised people in that town before the apocalypse were living with tree bark :emptycan:  >:( . Also i think every town , from small Pavlovo to Big Cherno should have at least one market , and the big one 2-3  :thumbsup:

Cherno has many markets. Now in DayZ all towns can be valuable loot locations, provided you know where to look. ;)

Happy Holidays.

• Like 2

Markets in all towns ahoy :)

Hospitals in all towns ahoy :)

Very soon Chernarus will be a thriving metropolis again,  yaaayyyy \o/ :)

Edited by Jaygoon
  • Like 1

Man when i first came across Pavlovo after going to the military base north of Kamenka , i realised people in that town before the apocalypse were living with tree bark :emptycan:  > :( . Also i think every town , from small Pavlovo to Big Cherno should have at least one market , and the big one 2-3  :thumbsup:

Did you check under the bed upstairs in the far room inside the green log cabin to the north of the town though? :huh:

I want barracks and an airfield in every town too. There should be 3 airfields in Cherno and Elektro.

• Like 1

I want barracks and an airfield in every town too. There should be 3 airfields in Cherno and Elektro.

And and an icecream factory in balota that sends out icecream trucks with jingly bells to sell icecream all over chernarus to the little kiddies, Brb checking fridge!

And and an icecream factory in balota that sends out icecream trucks with jingly bells to sell icecream all over chernarus to the little kiddies, Brb checking fridge!

Lol , care packages instead of homes would be nice . God dammit devs why so greedy ?