Sign in to follow this  
svisketyggeren

eating and drinking sounds

Sometimes I will hear alot of drinking and eating sounds...like there is someone eating nearby for 10 mins...

So im wondering if the sounds are bugged....can u hear ppl eat/drink unrealistically far away?

sounds aren't even started they're all place holders so yep it's just you're vivid imagination also the zombie sounds in the wild thats zombie dragonflies and rabits :P the game likes to keep us paranoid by pretending there is people always around us atm :P

Edit: grammar i should start to proofread before i post... meh

Edited by twingunz

Drinking sounds YES!

Some times i feel like my character has traces of Schizophrenia :(

Edited by Aussie Bogan
  • Like 1

You never know if it's a glitch or if it's actually someone in the distance drinking a mountain dew..

Yesterday I logged onto a server in the treeline in the NW corner of the NWAF and I could hear two guys talking in french.. one was really loud and the other really quite and It sounded like they were all around me, not in a general direction like usual. Sounds in general are buggy. If you hear a zombie noise and the noise stops or cuts off before the whole sound clip plays, then it's probably just a bug. Same goes with the soda can sound.

Sounds are definitely bugged in addition to placeholders.

When you're running through an open field, and you keep hearing random zombie noises....I think it's your character breathing or moving and those sounds being replaced by zombie clips.  Talk about freak you out!