Biomass

Wheelchairs anyone?

I'm handicapped in real life and one night when my leg randomly broke while opening an outhouse for loots I thought to myself, "wouldn't it be nice if wheelchairs were in the game?" It sounds a bit silly at first but to be honest, its not that unrealistic. I know i'll be using one IRL. of course being a user of wheelchairs everyday i can tell u that if u do decide to put them in the game, make sure it squeaks a little bit when it's pushed (you're not a ninja master in a wheelchair) and make it so u go slower up hills and faster down hill. spwan them in hospitals would be my best guess, alot of fights and broken legs occur in the major cities anyway.

thanks for reading, rate me up or down depending on your views!

-Biomass

And then you hit a rubble pile, it flips and like ATVs, and other stuff it can not be flipped over (Thanks Arma2 engine...), what then?

Not trying to be mean, but this game doesn't have ramps going into most buildings. It isn't wheelchair accessible in most of the game, and half the roads look to be made of mud, clay or soft dirt.

Maybe you could just stuff it in your bag. I mean, we can fit a main rotor assembly in a bag why not a wheelchair.

And when you hit a tree at full speed, it explodes. (Sorry, ROCKET, I had to. Great mod, love it to death.)

I'm shoving money at the screen why isn't it accepting cash

Make them upgradeable with car wheels so you can bmx the wheelchairs off of hills. Also add fire extinguishers. Rocket powered wheelchairs.

It might even stop you getting sniped by a bandit. Would someone REALLY snipe a poor bloke trundling down the road in a wheelchair? Sadly, i believe they would.

It might even stop you getting sniped by a bandit. Would someone REALLY snipe a poor bloke trundling down the road in a wheelchair? Sadly' date=' i believe they would.

[/quote']

I would, they could have beans hidden under the seat.

I actually made this suggestion a few days ago, man how awesome would it be to just roll right into cherno on your wheelchair. Also we should be able to pimp it out and make all bling bling.

Due to there being bikes ingame, I support this, although it needs to be limited.

1 Wheelchair per hospital, or less.

Like a fun little joke, which you can use, and will probably be dismantled by the first zombie horde that hears the funny little SQEEEEEAK of the wheels going down the road.

Haha, love the trolls in here. But realistically handicapped people wouldn't survive long in a zombie apocalypse. I wouldnt mind having wheel chairs in the game though.

To be blunt, if your in a wheel chair, you ain't gonna make it when zombies break out.

Segways on the other hand, that would be amazing.

if they spawn more often than morphine.. beats crawling for miles...

you can only join my clan if you have a wheelchair..

hell on wheels bandits...

I found a bike for the first time the other day. Was having fun till I hit a goat at down hill speed, broke my leg and was bleeding with no bandage. I laughed my ass off.

I actually like this idea, ya can't find morphine, at least it won't take ya three hours to get back to a hospital

yeyeye dis nd crutches. Morphine shouldn't be something that can instantly fix a broken bone and someone would have to actually help fix the bone w/ possibly a cast or if your on your own then this could help you get around/

Edited by Paraplegic