George Fatality

Private Hives?

When can I expect private servers with no server ghosting/jumping option?

For now none take gameplay seriously beacause you can get best gear in 30 minutes jumping from server to server.

You will say "ok, then don't jump and play legit way!".
Ok! I'll play for hours and finally get my fire axe to then get killed by freshspawn with silenced m4 with ACOG.

DayZ official servers were never playable, just saying. So again when will private servers start?

Once Alpha stages are over things will be opened up alot more and this will probably be a reality.  As of right now they need everything public and centralized so they can track down and smash the bugs as fast as possible and it sux terribly that we have to wait (I too am sick of the hoppers mainly altho they can be a fun hunt) but that is the price you pay when you buy into a game that is in the works.  There is the possiblity they will come up with some ingenious way to combat the ghosting/hopping before hand but I have no idea what the best cause of action would be, I just hope they won't let game ruining things run unchecked until late late phases.

Edited by SaveMeJebus

When can I expect private servers with no server ghosting/jumping option?

For now none take gameplay seriously beacause you can get best gear in 30 minutes jumping from server to server.

You will say "ok, then don't jump and play legit way!".

Ok! I'll play for hours and finally get my fire axe to then get killed by freshspawn with silenced m4 with ACOG.

DayZ official servers were never playable, just saying. So again when will private servers start?

They will start when you try reading the forum/threads.

Edited by Chauz

Some people have better things to do than reading all forum shit searching for post that is interesting.
That's why forum mods created categories and also gave us rights to ask by creating new threads, dumbass.

[Again, stop with the insults, don't get personal. 3 days posting suspension. -Max]

Edited by Max Planck

Some people have better things to do than reading all forum shit searching for post that is interesting.

That's why forum mods created categories and also gave us rights to ask by creating new threads, dumbass.

Whoah! Hold on a minute, who's the dumbass? The one who doesn't use the search function to maybe post in one of 3000 threads on the same subject, I think is the winner. Not only that, but your response beckons to be flamed to holy hell. Enjoy!