FBI

DayZ's Biggest problem at this moment (27/12/2013) (Excluding Bugs)

DayZ's Biggest problem at this moment (27/12/2013)   

136 members have voted

1. 1. DayZ's Biggest problem (Excluding Bugs)

• Killing on sight (Shoot first, ask questions later)
    • Lack of loot (Got sick, but no meds?)
    • Lack of abilities (Why can't I tape flashlight to the damn gun?)
    • OP infected (1 hit, and I am down? really?)
    • Hunger/Thirst (To start with i am thirsty to point of death, but after that I dont need water for days!)
    • Too many Millitery Spawns (Can get M4 after 5 mins of gameplay)
    • Map is not Blanced (West has 75% of all Millitery spawns, East got didly squat!)
    • Hackers (Oh wow, I didnt know that they added T-90 tank to this game!)
    • Server Hoppers (damn, that guy logged out, oh no wait, he logged back in behind me)

You should add "No end game options" to the list.

Because of this, people get bored really fast as soon as they are geared up and start going to KoS in areas where you could also encounter other players in a friendly manner.

Also something i would like to say:

Players who use a hack to cheat are either "Cheaters" or "Script Kiddys".

The Hackers are the ones who write/Code the Hack (or AntiCheat Bypass).

By calling some random Scriptkiddy a Hacker, you give them credit for something 99,999% of them will never be able to do (most of them fail to load the hack and/or use it the right way, so I doubt they will ever understand how to code their own hack).

Just my 2 cents

Greez KiloSwiss

The biggest issues are localised night servers and the ease of kos. When I have only 2 hours too play I don't want to play at night.

Kos is too easy with 1 hit kills. When being tracked by groups of people no wonder people are logging.

There needs to be some fear that if I attack this guy I could get hurt myself.. Is it worth it... Decide. After all this is survival.

i think your poll also forgot

shitty flashlight physics, no ambient light outside the actual beam

not enough storage options for the amount of items/features in game and yet to come, (camping tents, safes etc)

xray vision zombies that see through walls and bushes from a mile away

using the 1-9 hotkeys just "cancels" the last operation/item used making you have to hit the new hotkey again to actually place in hand

@wingtip, thats all true, but these are all bugs... and will be fixed. What this poll is about is the game features

@SalamanderAnder, this poll IS about the problems and at the moment there is some things that each one of us hate about this game... and yes in some it may be only 1% of their experience but it still there... and If I was a developer I would like to know which part of the my game people liked the most and what they like the least.

@Zogvarn. yes, it has been or will be addressed by the developers... BUT things like KoS some people (me included) don't like it. I personally feel like this CoD mentality has no place in this game and if i had a magic wand things be different... but unfortunately without magic this problem is VERY difficult to solve. Yet, if enough people say that its an issue, may be something will be done about it. Because at the moment its "part of gameplay" and I feel that it sucks. I can avoid players if I choose to, but when I gear up, i feel bored but unlike others I choose often to go down to coast and help others. but sadly more often than not I get shot for helping :\

• Like 1

Lack of abilities..

Yes, theres so much stuff that makes a logical sence and you think that you might be able to do..But no.

KOS? Erm don't see it as a problem theres pretty much nothing else to do atm.

how about do your job playing the alpha and test for bugs nub

i voted for kos cause its interfering with my bug testing.

Edited by soulesseye
  • Like 1

Server hoppers server hoppers server hoppers........ me and my buddy were held up inside of a jail in the balota airbase while 8-12 guys were outside having a giant firefight and we were defending the jail against people because we were both very low on blood and we were waiting for our other friends to get to the airbase for some support and we see a guy with a shovel open the door we start unloading on him he moves out of the way and logs out about 2 minutes later he spawns on the top floor comes down and beats us with shovels happened 3 times but hte other 2 the idiots were unsuccessful. please fix this maybe make it to where if you leave a server and join a different one you can join back into the first server unless you wait like 10 minutes or something 

1-   combat loggers/ bodies disappearing

2-   server hoppers

3-   character info disappears? when switching to a different server, and having to start over with nothing even if you switch back to first server.

4-   items disappearing or you see them and cannot interact with them after you place them in "vacinity".

5-   Hackers of course , even wall hack, radar etc. (takes time to fix em all)

6-   Zombies glitching thru walls/floors (this issue will be fix'd I know, no big deal)

These things obviously would make a big difference to a gameplay experience that I've experienced myself.

I hope these issues are the first to be looked at. (my opinion only)

Edited by pcpthepman

" Map is not Blanced (West has 75% of all Millitery spawns, East got didly squat!)"

So the PvP kiddies are complaining that they can't have military spawns to aid their KOS and PvP on the East section of the map?

That fine that the map is actually different in places, give you a chance to get away from things.

yeah, but there is nothing in terms of meds, its just houses with no value buildings, you get sick on the east coast, your screwed!