Mooneg

no colors after bleeding, can't fix

so i got hit by a zombie, lost some blood and everything turned black and white, i pached up, bleeding stoped, im not starving or thirsty for like 2 hours, why im still having no colors?, 2 hours is not enough to regenerate blood or im missing smth?i hope im not buged, because this happend to me twice and i had to commit suicide to play in colors again, im not planing to suicide again since i just found gun with ammo for the first time :D 

Are you in "Healthy" condition or simply not hungry/thirsty? You have to eat and drink a certain amount before blood regen starts.

• Like 1

If you check you Player does it have an Icon saying "Healing" you can only obtain it with high levels of food or water.. If no you will stay black and white :)

• Like 1

I acutally never got to ''Healing'' stage..Even though My stomach was full..

I acutally never got to ''Healing'' stage..Even though My stomach was full..

yeah same to me now, still runing with no colors, somehow i think i have full health just colors have buged, but im new to this game so maybe im wrong

Edited by Mooneg

yeah same to me now, still runing with no colors, somehow i think i have full health just colors have buged, but im new to this game so maybe im wrong

Just try to find a saline bag and someone to give that to you, if that doesn't work you can write a bug report here.

You can eat food to help recover blood loss. If you think you have ate plenbty of food and should be seeing colors again you can try going into your video settings. It some times corrects the issue.

Does the same for me although I eat and drink all the time. So i switched resolutions from 1920 to 1700 and it fixed mine.

• Like 2

Does the same for me although I eat and drink all the time. So i switched resolutions from 1920 to 1700 and it fixed mine.

BINGO! Thanks, that worked for me.