FruitPunchG

I AM FRIENDLY!

The fuck is up with everyone and can openers?

I find one every 10 minutes. People are treating them like the AS50s from the Mod.

I mean, once you find ONE they keep popping up, but it takes so long to find the "first" :D

• Like 1

I mean, once you find ONE they keep popping up, but it takes so long to find the "first" :D

I found the "first" can opener in the first house I looted last life.

btw does Rolle still have his head in his behind?

pretty much, still have his shitty epoch servers up, dayzrp slowly dying, just waiting for dayz sa servers!

I had a guy come to me, I pointed my gun at him.

don't shoot he says friendly and I give him a good 15 seconds to go down this ladder in open.

then pops back and shoots me while I'm typing > :(

Hehe, being friendly is not all that easy, maybe one day we will get rewarded. 

Watched all your videos. :thumbsup:

What servers are you usually on, I think it would be interesting to met you ingame.

FruitPunch, 2 questions dude: 

1. I got angry (cause he shot ya) and laughed at the outcome of the video (hahaha sorry dude); I didn't, however, understood what you said. Your name is ''Mr. Lew Kim''?

2. Which server you play in? You seem like a nice guy and something similar happened to me ... more than once I might add ... would be nice to play with an english speaking person for a change =D

Btw, on brazilian servers (about 3 or 4 right now), this happens all the time, unfortunately ... it's always:

''Opa (Hey), sou (I'm) friendly''

''Eu (me) também (too)'' *shoots in the face* ''EUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHE'' *laughs at you on direct chat*

There is NO hint of honesty whatsoever in this guy's voice...

Anyone "acting up moronic" like this guy is doing, ESPECIALLY if he's yelling "friendly friendly" like that with, will have me immediately draw my gun try to get him to back the hell off and shut up. Any move toward me and I'll gun him down in the leg/arm if possible to knock him down, then cuff/disarm him or just run.

There are ways to be friendly..and then there are ways to be what this guy is doing.... :)

Heck, if I ever met anyone acting like that in real life, I'd get the hell out of there fast and make sure he doesn't follow!

Edited by Mutonizer

It's nice to see other people running around with Asian accents. Beans to you sir.  :beans:

Because I come from Dayzrp.com, which is a role playing server. Here we prioritize PLAYER INTERACTION over just cold blooded murder. If I wanted to just shoot, dayz is not the game for that, but rather bf4 or cod.  

It does make the game a way more interesting experience to interact with players. More people should try it, DayZRP was a great idea. 

Edited by SpartanxApathy

Watched all your videos. :thumbsup:

What servers are you usually on, I think it would be interesting to met you ingame.

I play on DayzRP server, it's currently open for everyone, try filter "Dayzrp" it's a "NL server"

FruitPunch, 2 questions dude: 

1. I got angry (cause he shot ya) and laughed at the outcome of the video (hahaha sorry dude); I didn't, however, understood what you said. Your name is ''Mr. Lew Kim''?

2. Which server you play in? You seem like a nice guy and something similar happened to me ... more than once I might add ... would be nice to play with an english speaking person for a change =D

Btw, on brazilian servers (about 3 or 4 right now), this happens all the time, unfortunately ... it's always:

''Opa (Hey), sou (I'm) friendly''

''Eu (me) também (too)'' *shoots in the face* ''EUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHE'' *laughs at you on direct chat*

My real name is Tony, I am role playing as a korean guy named "Mr. Lu Kim", there is an entire series of him on my YouTube channel! 

I play on DayZRP server as mentioned above! Try filter "dayzrp" 

There is NO hint of honesty whatsoever in this guy's voice...

Anyone "acting up moronic" like this guy is doing, ESPECIALLY if he's yelling "friendly friendly" like that with, will have me immediately draw my gun try to get him to back the hell off and shut up. Any move toward me and I'll gun him down in the leg/arm if possible to knock him down, then cuff/disarm him or just run.

There are ways to be friendly..and then there are ways to be what this guy is doing.... :)

Heck, if I ever met anyone acting like that in real life, I'd get the hell out of there fast and make sure he doesn't follow!

ya, unarmed guys much danger wow must shoot much cool 420 sweg 

Debate on this one is funny but also so very DayZ! 

To be honest, I would have shot him too.

I usually play with a buddy, two of us in the position the two were in with this Mr. Please Don't Shoot Me standing there with a bayoneted rifle on his back.  How often have you all thought; ok, this is a different type of guy because he's using a pleading voice......only to be shot and killed as soon as you turn your back.

If it were me and a friend or two and this guy coming up to us asking us not to shoot, what choice do we have?  It would be looking over our shoulder for 10 minutes even if we backed away just then.  In past experience, at least one of us dies because this guy turns on us.  We have learned in the DayZ mod (early days before the scripting so haven't played since the first few months of DayZ and now back again) that if secure with a group, kill all others not in the group.

Isn't this the very essence of human survival???  Trust the group/clan and kill all outsiders, for about 2 million years this is how we survived as a species.  I find DayZ brings out the primitive in all of us and I kind of love it for that reason.  :)

FACT THAT YOU ARE FRIENDLY DOESN'T MEAN THEY ARE FRIENDLY!

I found the "first" can opener in the first house I looted last life.

I'll trade my first born for that can opener. 

Debate on this one is funny but also so very DayZ! 

To be honest, I would have shot him too.

I usually play with a buddy, two of us in the position the two were in with this Mr. Please Don't Shoot Me standing there with a bayoneted rifle on his back.  How often have you all thought; ok, this is a different type of guy because he's using a pleading voice......only to be shot and killed as soon as you turn your back.

If it were me and a friend or two and this guy coming up to us asking us not to shoot, what choice do we have?  It would be looking over our shoulder for 10 minutes even if we backed away just then.  In past experience, at least one of us dies because this guy turns on us.  We have learned in the DayZ mod (early days before the scripting so haven't played since the first few months of DayZ and now back again) that if secure with a group, kill all others not in the group.

Isn't this the very essence of human survival???  Trust the group/clan and kill all outsiders, for about 2 million years this is how we survived as a species.  I find DayZ brings out the primitive in all of us and I kind of love it for that reason.  :)

If I wanted to kill 'em, they'd be dead. As you can see in the video I had already spotted them, I was behind cover, could of easily pulled out my M4A1, vs Mosin close range and one unarmed, ez. 

The fuck is up with everyone and can openers?

I find one every 10 minutes. People are treating them like the AS50s from the Mod.

They are not like the AS50 from the mod. They are much rarer than that! You may be happy throwing away 25~30% of your scavanged food, but I'm not.

So retarded and stupid. I don't get it why they shoot?

He was the easiest target ever is why they shot

He was the easiest target ever is why they shot

Yea, much pvp much skills wow so much 360 no scope let_the_bodies_hit_the_floor.wma

If someone surrendered to me i would not shoot him but these guys clearly don't know how to play lol

Not many do :P Met two guys today that saw us first, yet they just shot without thinking and I ended up killing them both

FACT THAT YOU ARE FRIENDLY DOESN'T MEAN THEY ARE FRIENDLY!

The key thou art looking for is on the left side of your [A]-key. ;)

Yah, no problems, you're welcome.

This is exactly why I KoS anyone who has a firearm drawn. I don't enjoy KoSing anyone, it's not my play style at all but you simply can't take the risk at the minute (I have taken that risk in this past on more than one occasion and ended up in the same boat as the guy in OP's vid.)

What guarantee they get that you don't shoot them in the back when they turn around?