Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Kaipio

I started to make some atmospheric music of Day Z experiences.

This is the most inspiration music for DayZ, rings true!

But in all seriousness, nice job man.

Very impressive. Thought of extending it a bit longer or even uploading it to youtube? I'd like to add it to my ambient collection if you don't mind.

That is quite impressive. Fits the game very well. If anything, i kind of like it better than any of the current tunes that play in Dayz right now.

Totally dig the morning one. It feels... horrible... lonely... .. utterly... disparaged to go on... almost like... scared yet at the same time it's... serene and ...nice... sort of... like waking up fresh in the bright dewey morning.

Good stuff.

I love the stuff that the game already has as well. A good balance in the music would definitely be awesome.

not sure if you're andycia... or whatever...

but some of that other music is good too hahaha

not for DayZ obviously but just good stuff haha

Hey thank you all very much for your responses!

Here's a little progress made now:

http://soundcloud.com/andycia/day-z-morning-mist-2-work-in

I just hate my short attention span.. I should give this tune a day or two to bake in my head and continue when it feels like a good thing.

Seriously, thanks! :)

Totally dig the morning one. It feels... horrible... lonely... .. utterly... disparaged to go on... almost like... scared yet at the same time it's... serene and ...nice... sort of... like waking up fresh in the bright dewey morning.

Good stuff.

I love the stuff that the game already has as well. A good balance in the music would definitely be awesome.

not sure if you're andycia... or whatever...

but some of that other music is good too hahaha

not for DayZ obviously but just good stuff haha

Yes' date=' i'm Andy Cia (artist name) those are some of my older songs, unfinished also :D Lost all the project files a while back.

[hr']

Very impressive. Thought of extending it a bit longer or even uploading it to youtube? I'd like to add it to my ambient collection if you don't mind.

Sure, you go ahead! :)

I'm working on it yes, a bit longer and progressive.. But not too much..

We'll seeeee...

I dont like the second one, I dont need another thing in the game to scare the crap outta me!

Ok I lied, really good man!

I think the first one was better, no offense. It was very simple, and extremely effective at creating a visual ambient. Good work regardless. I'll tweet it to the Dayz Team.

yup i like it, and i support your work ! im working on something simillar atm too ;)