raymon007

Zombies

I think its safe to say that zombies aren't a real thereat right now in the game.
I mean i can kill a zed with one shot of my M4A1 in the chest.
I know that we can expect more zeds in the upcoming patches but wouldn't it be grate to make it that you can only kill zeds with a head shot or a blow to the head with a melee weapon (a bit more the walking dead style)

and it wont be OP if thy would chance the aggro so you can sneak past some zeds.

That's just my opinion and yes i know its an alpha but maybe its a good idea for an upcoming pach? 

Im pretty sure everyone, or mostly everyone agrees with you. Read this http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/156129-confirmed-upcoming-features-for-dayz/

I think they should try upping the zombie count before they start buffing the zombies to see what kind of diffrence it makes having 2 zombies after you and having 10. It will make some diffrence.

The zombies will probably be the first changes they do in the nearest future.

• Like 1

You must remember, they are not so much zombies, as they are "the infected", so humans that are messed up by a virus or some such, hence they run but can be taken down with normal shots. Think 28 days later, not walking dead or Romero style. If you have seen any of the footage of Dean Hall doing the MO-CAP for the infected in the game, he is showing other people the scene out of the church in 28 days later, as inspiration. I have always heard that Hall likes the infected idea for Dayz vs The zombie.

• Like 1