Sign in to follow this  
BrickyBrick

To the Lovely member of DES at NY68

I'm so sorry I had to blow up your van :s, WAIT, no I'm not it was awesome :D, also, yes, I am the same guy you saw at stary sobor a bit before. here's the link to the video to remember this beautiful moment.

and while you are there check some of this stuff out.

also watch when i play LIVE at www.twitch.tv/Brickybrick

Nice throw although lucky. You caught one of our newer players *cough* driving through Stary. Come on back to NY68 and try your luck again. Im fairly confident you won't get the same results.

Edit:

That video by the way has some pretty interesting cover up signatures... one over your ammo, one in the left corner, one in the middle of your screen? What are hiding? Should this be in the cheater sub forum? Hmm

Also whats your ingame name so I know when I peel your cap?

I am hiding information because this was live streamed. live streamers are usually targets for is known as "stream snipers" people who lurk streams in order to find the streamers locations and kill them. therefore I hide vital information to any stream snipers to find out which server I was on at the time. as for my ingame name, it changes by the day also in order to avoid stream snipes.

Your rage is understandable, but no, I am certainly no cheater. just the right person in the right time/place with the right equipment.

some advice, when you see a target lurking in Starry Sobor, next time instead of getting in your car and running (than later kicking all non-friends off your server to avoid contact) you should actually.... fight?....

no matter, after all it's still only a game. carebears such as yourself make moments like these very enjoyable. so again, thank you.

also, here's an interesting fact, I found that grenade in starry sobor shortly after you drove away, so again if you stayed and played the game instead of pussying out, you probably would not have died.

I am hiding information because this was live streamed. live streamers are usually targets for is known as "stream snipers" people who lurk streams in order to find the streamers locations and kill them. therefore I hide vital information to any stream snipers to find out which server I was on at the time. as for my ingame name' date=' it changes by the day also in order to avoid stream snipes.

Your rage is understandable, but no, I am certainly no cheater. just the right person in the right time/place with the right equipment.

some advice, when you see a target lurking in Starry Sobor, next time instead of getting in your car and running (than later kicking all non-friends off your server to avoid contact) you should actually.... fight?....

no matter, after all it's still only a game. carebears such as yourself make moments like these very enjoyable. so again, thank you.

[hr']

also, here's an interesting fact, I found that grenade in starry sobor shortly after you drove away, so again if you stayed and played the game instead of pussying out, you probably would not have died.

Avoiding fights? You kidding? As I said come on back and try your luck again. Your probably one of the noobs who combat logged on me today. I have never kicked any non friendlys off the server to make it "safe". We enjoy a good fight but if you intend to combat log dont' bother.

You happen to be at the right place, the right time, with the right driver. As we just recently in that video acquired our first car and the driver thought it was a good idea to drive in the middle of a high profile city in the middle of the night with his headlights on.

Personally I wasn't in the car and you killed 2 guys joy riding. Don't pride yourself on it. The only thing impressive is the toss.

i dont combat log. and again your rage is absolutely delicious, the only thing i pride myself on is how mad this makes you. and whoever the three guys that were in starry sobor (who also knew which building i was at) that just decided to get back in their car and drive away, are pussies. they had three people with assualt rifles and I was one person with a winchester, and they ran. pretty sure it was your guys too since they had the same exact vehicle, on your server. and the reason i accused you of kicking non-friends is shortly after our small encounter in starry sobor everyone (except 6 people, which 3 of them had your tag on) were kicked off the server for a short period of time. if you dont believe me, all of this was recorded and saved over at twitch.tv

p.s. if you actually get mad at me calling you a pussy....over the internet..... than nothing but lol to you, its a game, relax.

Nah, kid im not mad at all. As I said, you are taking too much credit. If you feel that big , come on back anytime. Im up for someone who doesn't combat log if thats the case. I record all of them, I find it funny you hide your name when you can change it anytime. Half the things on your screen hidden woudln't incriminate you at all. Kinda suspicious if you ask me.

lol. if you read what im saying you will understand that i am taking no credit (except for trolling you) and i guess you dont understand what online streaming is if you're still questioning me after i explained it. go on twitch.tv enter DayZ into the search, and watch some of the streamers online at the time, maybe you will get a better understanding before you call someone a cheater. :D

l2videogames.

and i dont "feel that big" its a game, on the internet. its a form of entertainment, and blowing up that van was def entertaining. for me, for the viewers, and for viewers on youtube. so when i say thank you, i mean it. i got great content from this event and for that, (non sarcastically) i thank you.

grow up :D

Nice throw although lucky. You caught one of our newer players *cough* driving through Stary. Come on back to NY68 and try your luck again. Im fairly confident you won't get the same results.

Edit:

That video by the way has some pretty interesting cover up signatures... one over your ammo' date=' one in the left corner, one in the middle of your screen? What are hiding? Should this be in the cheater sub forum? Hmm

[hr']

Also whats your ingame name so I know when I peel your cap?

You mad bro? :D

Sigh , the WoW kids, come out strong here.

As far as you streaming, ive been around for a long time. Before you even knew what the interwebs was. Trust me, I have seen a lot of shit. Hide that unlimited ammo more brah. No point to hide your weapon or amounts..... just sayin brotatoe..... keep on trolling lawl.

This is possibly the most immature thread i've read in a long time. Its a video game, you sound as bad as kids when they watch a fight at school.

this is fun vazure cmon, this guy is obviously think im cheating cause i hide shit when i stream :D

so here's for you Nasir

what I hide, why I hide it:

things I hide: zombie kills, zombie headshots, name on debug monitor, name on inventory screen, name on map screen, chat log(or death log).

map screen name comes on your top right (also where your ammo is).

i love the "im the old guy who play video games" argument, hey bud, you're arguing with me like ur 12, just like vazura mentioned.

and i love how you automatically assume i play wow.

the more you talk the more i laugh, so keep on posting this is fun as shit.

HAHAHA, people talking bout luck here are REALLY MAD XD

you just got owned, completly, and that was awesome ^^

It does indeed seem that Nasir is mad. And it's rather pathetic that he calls those that post harmless memes on a video that he state he wasn't in/killed in, "WoW kids". That is a very immature response from someone that is supposed to be "old and wise", and of course using the term "brah"? How immature can you get?

Not to mention the fact that you say you don't care, yet you care enough to reply to everyone? A mature person would respond in a mature manner, not rant on like some butthurt 12 year old playing on his xbox and lost.

Face it, you got served 'brah'.

Nice video OP!

e=peen muscle flexing LOL

Nasir mate you come across like one of those sore loser GTA clan rager types.

For you to come in here shoot your mouth off, act like a child with the WoW crap and then attempt to suggest an intelligent streamer is a cheat is actually pretty telling.

Sorry but you ain't the gamer you think you are.

See this is how you should have dealt with it:

"I was driving :) We were loaded with all kinds of gear, tents, medical supplies etc. All we saw was a quick flash and everything turned gray, ears started ringing and we were dead. Well done.

USMCArchAngel03 3 days ago 2"

Off the youtube vid.

See Nasir? Thats sportmanship.

Your attitude stinks and you bring shame on your clan.

I find it funny you hide your name when you can change it anytime. Half the things on your screen hidden woudln't incriminate you at all. Kinda suspicious if you ask me.

I'm about 197% sure, that he just got done telling you why he hides his information. . . lol'd.

Edit: @Never What 'Never' said, right on. ^^^^^^^

Yes I hide my ammo too......... keep the trollin coming.

e=peen muscle flexing LOL

Nasir mate you come across like one of those sore loser GTA clan rager types.

For you to come in here shoot your mouth off' date=' act like a child with the WoW crap and then attempt to suggest an intelligent streamer is a cheat is actually pretty telling.

Sorry but you ain't the gamer you think you are.

See this is how you should have dealt with it:

"I was driving :) We were loaded with all kinds of gear, tents, medical supplies etc. All we saw was a quick flash and everything turned gray, ears started ringing and we were dead. Well done.

USMCArchAngel03 3 days ago 2"

Off the youtube vid.

See Nasir? Thats sportmanship.

Your attitude stinks and you bring shame on your clan.

[/quote']

Lol sportsmanship, have you seen the OPs videos.... 90% of his videos ends in YEAH BITCH OWNED I SHIT ALL OVER YOU...

Thats sportsmanship right?