Sign in to follow this  
TheStevieJ

Am I not healing due to a glitch?

You need to eat extra food and drink extra water, simply not having any hunger or thirst icons visible in the gear menu is not enough, and rest. If you run around then your hunger and thirst levels will drop quickly and you'll stop regaining health.

• Like 1

there is a bug atm where your vision is blurry just go into settings and press the video setting tab should clear up the blurriness if not you are hurt for real 

Regenerating blood and health are different. You will get no status message for regenerating blood, but when your blood is maxed you will begin "healing" as long as you're not sick. I manage to get the healthy status within 20 minutes of playing as a new spawn. Lets me know Im not sick(which sometimes you might not know).

F3 doesn't actually do anything, its just an animation. Rocket confirmed it himself in sacriels stream.

Also I'm not sure running hastens how fast you lose healing/healthy status, and unless you have concrete proof that it does I don't think people should spread that info.

I've been healthy now for over an hour without eating and I'm on the move constantly moving and looting.

You need to eat extra food and drink extra water, simply not having any hunger or thirst icons visible in the gear menu is not enough, and rest. If you run around then your hunger and thirst levels will drop quickly and you'll stop regaining health.

This... You can actually still move around, just stop and rest whenever you start breathing heavy and you will regenerate.