Sign in to follow this  
cognx12

DayZ SA Strategey Guide Tips & Tricks to surviving

Hey guys! I made this guide a few days back and thought it might be helpful to some of you! Mostly beginner tips, but I wish I would have known these when I first started. Let me know what you think!

Before you say something about me killing a fresh spawn:

Everyone is so upset about the guy running twords me, think of it. He is running twords me. Would I have killed him if he wasnt? No, nor do you know the story behind the other two guys who both had weapons and killed my friend. The reason I killed the fresh spawn, he was running directly at me. Why would I make a video trying to help out new people If im such an evil person. I understand what you guy's are saying but seriously, think about it. Half the reason my position was obtained by the people trying to kill me was the naked guy running twords me, and what were his intentions? To say Hi? I doubt it.

Edited by cognx12
  • Like 1

Man the way you take down those fresh spawns... So much skill.

said no one ever.

Everyone is so upset about the guy running twords me, think of it. He is running twords me. Would I have killed him if he wasnt? No, nor do you know the story behind the other two guys who both had weapons and killed my friend. The reason I killed the fresh spawn, he was running directly at me. Why would I make a video trying to help out new people If im such an evil person. I understand what you guy's are saying but seriously, think about it. Half the reason my position was obtained by the people trying to kill me was the naked guy running twords me, and what were his intentions? To say Hi? I doubt it.

Edited by cognx12

Half the reason my position was obtained by the people trying to kill me was the naked guy running twords me, and what were his intentions? To say Hi? I doubt it.

How would you know his intentions? Since you didn't even allow him to get in range of Direct.

Otherwise some decent noob tips in the voice-over, from what I viewed.

Edited by R.Neville

How would you know his intentions? Since you didn't even allow him to get in range of Direct.

Otherwise some decent noob tips in the voice-over, from what I viewed.

Thanks! And I know, I cant know 100% but the fact is most of the time when someone runs up to you they dont mean you good, and even if he wanted to say hi he was about to get me killed, not only by distracting my but by giving away my position. Even if his intentions were good, he need's to learn not to run up to people with guns. 

Edited by cognx12